Job Description & Summary
PwC IT Services is a great place to work for ambitious, open-minded and responsible people. We have been implementing the most innovative customer experience solutions for our clients since 2005. We are partners of the largest software providers in the world – Salesforce, Microsoft, Mulesoft and many more. We believe that our success comprises not only modern technologies we use but, above all, well trained, competent people. We are In Touch with Tomorrow helping our clients rise and develop faster.
Do you know what ‘AMS’ means? No? Well, we’ll tell you anyway. AMS = Application Maintenance & Support (or, if you prefer: Absolute Masters of the Subject).
For our IT Ninjas the maintenance means the way of dealing with the problems based on the early symptoms and acting before anyone else can even realize there was a problem. Maintenance means that we’re constantly working on the issue. We also improve current products and implement new functionalities, so the applications can grow in parallel with your business.
We’re the silent heroes, our nemesis is the SLA. We’re praised all over the globe, from Newfoundland to Singapore, in several languages, mostly in English and Polish. We fix, we do CRs, we document, maintain KPIs, we sometimes even teach our clients' staff. This is why airplanes fly, satellites broadcast signals, publishing houses print books, and cars are delivered to the clients before the deadline. The better we work, the less you notice us. What would we say about ourselves?
We're a super team and we like what we do!
Senior AEM Developer
- 2nd and 3rd line project support - analysis and solution of technical problems related to Adobe Experience Manager implementation, regular client contact
- Implementation of new functionalities in existing systems, requirement analysis, solution estimation, developing the solution
- Working in a team (we have a buddy system even on the smallest of our projects)
- Creation/update of technical documentation
- Knowledge and experience of Adobe Experience Manager product
- Knowledge and experience of programming in Java language, version 8 or higher
- Knowledge of Web Services (REST/SOAP)
- Knowledge of the Git version control system
- Stable employment
- Exciting work in a group of professionals with many years of experience in international corporations
- Contact with the latest technologies and trends in the IT market
- Ability to develop skills and gain experience on projects for the largest Polish and European companies
- Training budget
- Long list of benefits (private health care, multisport, life insurance and more)
- Friendly work atmosphere of a technology company