At PepsiCo, we deliver food & beverage experiences people love, creating endless smiles around the world. Welcome to a powerhouse infrastructure bursting with energy, curiosity and ideas.
Our Global Business Services (GBS) center works hand-in-hand with teams across the company to deliver, simplify and automate processes and solutions, helping everyone to work more efficiently. We provide capability excellence that enables operational excellence to fuel PepsiCo's growth and drive a competitive advantage.
PepsiCo GBS is currently operating out of Krakow, Poland; Cairo, Egypt; Hyderabad, India; Mexico City and Monterrey, Mexico; and Voronezh and Lebedyan, Russia. Capabilities delivered to the business span multiple functional areas, including Finance Planning and Control, Human Resources, Marketing, Insights, and Sales.
Want to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, and empowering environment where your talents can be featured on PepsiCo’s global stage? Join us!
Internal Control Supervisor
Working with inspiring and experienced colleagues, you'll find that the atmosphere in our city-center office in Kraków is informal and engaging. With drive and ingenuity, our teams deliver vital services to PepsiCo employees around the world. With an active, get things-done culture, this is a place where your dynamism and agility will make a difference.
The main purpose of the role is to support the internal control agenda for KBS (Krakow) GBS Hub. The scope will include: Global controls support, Internal Controls support, Delivery Tower Controls support (Europe Sector Business Units controls, transitioned to KBS, including SOX controls for UK BU and Europe Sector), and Corporate External Audit Support. In this role, you will also have a chance to take part in the GBS Transformation projects.
- Managing Internal Teams to be sure that the global ecosystem controls execution are done timely in line with the Corporate Reporting Calendar
- Managing Internal Control team and external vendor to be sure that infrastructure and business controls execution are done timely in line with the Corporate Reporting Calendar
- Managing Controls Training for New Joiners
- Supporting global IT control agenda
- Regular review of local policies with SMEs for relevance including Schedule of Authority (SoA) as well as SAP accesses
Corporate & External Audit
- Managing external and Corporate audit requests to be sure that they will be fulfilled on time by the Control and Process Owners
- Ensuring that issues identified by the auditors will be timely addressed by the assigned responsible persons.
GBS Transformation project
- Supporting Internal Control Manager with the transformation agenda
- Playing SME role for the business process assigned and supporting various BUs across Europe Sector with the processes transformation
- Close cooperation with the Internal Control GBS Hub lead, Global Teams, and Business Units across Europe to develop and facilitate an effective risk assessment program by reviewing existing processes, identifying relevant risks, and designing or updating control activities to mitigate risk properly
- Ensuring that Control and Process owners are well-trained to be fully qualified to execute control activities and self-assessment in accordance with PepsiCo methodology
- Conducting ad-hoc trainings for Control and Process owners
- Benchmarking processes with other hubs to adopt best practices where practical to ensure effective, efficient and standard business processes
- Bachelor’s or related International Degree in Accounting, Business or Finance
- Minimum 4 years of experience in Control, covering COSO / SOX implementation and/or testing, process improvements, and audits, Big-4 experience will be a huge plus
- Working knowledge of IT systems: ERP (SAP/Oracle), planning & reporting tools, and integrated solutions
- Fluent in English, the ability to speak any other Europe language will be a plus
- Ability to work independently, under time pressure with tight deadlines
- Positive attitude & interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to quickly develop a deep understanding of end-to-end business processes, systems, and data flows across an organization
- Ability to drive change effectively at different levels throughout the organization
- sharing the costs of sports activities
- private medical
- sharing the costs of foreign language classes
- sharing the costs of professional training & courses
- remote work opportunities
- flexible working
- corporate sports
- retirement pension
- corporate library
- no dress code
- video games at work
- coffee / tea / drinks
- parking space for employees
- leisure zone
- sharing the costs of tourist services
- sharing the costs of tickets to the movies, theater
- employee referral program
- charity initiatives