Fund Administration - IC3
- Performs a variety of fund administration activities for funds with complex portfolio assets and transactions.
- Responsibilities include expense allocation, budgeting, cash allocation, analysis of fund metrics and compliance.
- Provide input into methodologies.
- Calculates daily fund position and cash reconciliations for complex funds.
- Reviews work of more junior colleagues and resolves escalated discrepancies.
- Provides input into methodologies and checks the work of more junior team members.
- Reports and analyzes fund revenues, expenses, profitability and other key metrics for complex funds.
- Works extensively with clients to communicate fund expense and performance information regarding complex funds, and answers questions about funds.
- Reviews fund data and monitors fund compliance with all regulatory, BNY Mellon and client specifications.
- Contributes and provides recommendations in developing process changes to better ensure fund compliance.
- May serve as lead in working with internal and external auditors to provide requested information of greater complexity.
- Analyzes fund performance data and leads team in preparing it for inclusion in Board of Directors report materials.
- No direct reports.
- Provides guidance to less experienced team members as needed.
- Contributes to the achievement of team objectives
- Bachelors degree in accounting or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- CPA preferred.
- 5-7 years of total work experience preferred.
- Experience in accounting or fund administration preferred..
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans. Our ambition is to build the best global team – one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve – and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments and safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.