Sales Support Specialist
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Previous experience in back-office / administration / finance related area
- Upper-intermediate command of English (B2 level)
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Detail oriented
What duties will help you grow?
- Independent review of monthly sales opportunities submitted for approval by Sales community. Coordination with Sales Opportunity lead to ensure necessary documentation supporting each proposed sales booking is submitted with the booking approval request
- Review and interpretation of key commercial schedules to determine outline contract value and duration including impact of any variable charging elements or termination events. Evaluation of booking value in line with Capgemini’s internal rules “Transform” based upon contract terms and conditions
- Liaison with financial reporting controller
- Provide technical (rules) support and guidance to Sales opportunity leads to aid bookings compliance and facilitate future approval requests
- Processing of approved bookings in Capgemini’s CRM reporting tool each month within strict reporting deadlines
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
• Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
• NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our legendary atmosphere:
• We don't have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities (e. g OUTfront, Women@Capgemini, Foreigners Community) and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
• Possibility to work in terms of Flexible Work Policy, which include work in a hybrid model, flexible working hours, equipment package and more.
• Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
• Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
• Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
• Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
• Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: https://youtu.be/K8v_UJ7CH8c
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).