BNY Mellon powers individuals and institutions to succeed in the global economy providing investment management, investment services and wealth management. BNY Mellon is the corporate brand of The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation (NYSE: BK).
With a dedicated business presence on six continents and in 35 countries, BNY Mellon delivers global scale at the local level.
The Global Delivery Centre in Wroclaw is a growing location, predominately providing support services to BNY Mellon entities in the areas of fund accounting and investment operations.
AIS Operations is made up of a number of hedge fund and private equity servicing functional areas such as Trade Execution, Trade Capture, Custody, Middle Office, Reconciliation, Billing, etc. AIS Operations assists the research and resolution of general and basic operational issues regarding fund administration. Follows existing documentation, process flows and standard operating procedures to complete routine day-to-day tasks.
Cash Management/OTC Settlements Senior Administrator is responsible for agreeing cash flows with counterparties on or before value date, ensuring that all queries are resolved in a timely manner, processing cash instructions from relevant parties and/or ensuring optimal balances on various funds accounts. The candidate should also be able to work with high volumes and be able to multitask.
Depending on the actual role the tasks include:
- Agreeing settlement details with counterparts
- Handling settlement discrepancies through to correction and completion
- Validating Prime Broker activity reports, handling all exceptions through to conclusion
- Processing accruals, dividends and corporate actions
- Instructing payments and pre-advices to agents
- Ensuring all cash/holdings activity have been actioned correctly
- Liaising with counterparties and Prime Brokers on all payment/receipt discrepancies
- Reconcile all cash transactions on a daily basis
- Process trade amendments
- Processing cash instructions with SSIs (Standard Settlement Instructions) validation
- Funds Optimization with balances review
- Swift messages requesting and validation
- Ability to multi-task, work to deadlines and accommodate varying levels of volume and priorities
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize work
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Confident personality, acting as a liaison with Front Office and client/ counterparties – very good customer service skills
- Pro-active and highly motivated – goal orientated and driven to find resolution of problems
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to adapt to change
- Proactive in self-training
- A minimum of two years relevant work experience
- Technical knowledge how financial instruments works - both listed and unlisted would be advantage. Instrument types include, but are not limited to, equities, options, contracts for difference (CFD’s), equity swaps, futures, forward contracts, bonds, interest rate swaps and credit default swaps.
- Full time contract of employment
- City Centre locations close to main railway station and flexible working arrangements
- Flexible benefits package, including life and medical insurance, health screening, fitness discount programme, employee assistance program
- Award-winning Wellbeing Program supporting you with your unique health and wellbeing needs
- Pension scheme
- On-site childcare and a parental buddy programme
- Exciting opportunities for career and global mobility
- Diverse and inclusive environment
- Employee Referral Program
- Recognition programmes
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in charity projects and Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments and safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.