BNY Mellon powers individuals and institutions to succeed in the global economy providing investment management, investment services and wealth management. BNY Mellon is the corporate brand of The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation (NYSE: BK). With a dedicated business presence on six continents and in 35 countries, BNY Mellon delivers global scale at the local level. The Global Delivery Centre in Wroclaw is a growing location, predominately providing support services to BNY Mellon entities in the areas of fund accounting and investment operations.
The Client Activation team is a global team responsible for the onboarding and maintenance of client accounts. It is made up of both client facing and non-client facing staff, as well as a Business Admin and Change Admin team, of which this role will be a part. The change management and admin team is made up of around 15 individuals based across Europe and the US. The role of the business administration team is to identify and shepherd change projects across a variety of topics including risk, data and analytics, new products and services, regulatory change, and automation on behalf of the wider Client Activation teams globally, identifying the impact on behalf of the group and ensuring effective rollout and communication of the key changes. The team is the focal point for ensuring that Client Activation remains up to date and engaged at various projects that may be happening both within the team and in the wider company to ensure adherence to processes and to identify opportunities for process improvement within our roles.
The core of this role will be to act as part of the business administration team, supporting primarily with business administration, including (but not limited to), data and analytics, global business continuity oversight and ownership, supporting to drive key projects to centralise and streamline our global access and to work on key internal projects as identified. Daily task will focus on reporting centralisation, access granting improvements and BCP coordination, global metrics, and data analytics, running daily, weekly, and monthly management reporting, identifying opportunities to harmonise, and streamline, and working with global management teams to identify key required data sets.
- A minimum of 2 years of relevant work experience in Financial Services
- Strong IT skills including advanced MS Excel
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English (min B2 level)
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with data consistency and correctness
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize work
- Strong multitasking skills
- Pro-active and highly motivated – goal orientated and driven to find resolution of problems
- Ability to adapt to change
- Previous experience of managing multiple, high-volume tasks
- Proactive in self-training
- Strong attention to details
- Ability to work with minimum management supervision
- Full time contract of employment
- City Centre locations close to main railway station and flexible working arrangements
- Flexible benefits package, including life and medical insurance, health screening, fitness discount programme, employee assistance program
- Award-winning Wellbeing Program supporting you with your unique health and wellbeing needs
- Pension scheme
- On-site childcare and a parental buddy programme
- Exciting opportunities for career and global mobility
- Diverse and inclusive environment
- Employee Referral Program
- Recognition programmes
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in charity projects and Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments and safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.