BNY Mellon is a global investments company dedicated to helping its clients manage and service their financial assets throughout the investment lifecycle. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations, or individual investors, BNY Mellon delivers informed investment and wealth management and investment services in 35 countries. As of March 31, 2021, BNY Mellon had $41.7 trillion in assets under custody and/or administration, and $2.2 trillion in assets under management. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments. BNY Mellon is the corporate brand of The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation (NYSE: BK). Additional information is available on www.bnymellon.com Follow us on Twitter @BNYMellon or visit our newsroom at www.bnymellon.com/newsroom for the latest company news.
Client Data Insights Team: Having a true insight over the overall business and the different services provided by BNY Mellon to help reach our goal to support the global client service delivery organisation by levering data from dashboards and visualizations in Power BI/TABLEAU that can help with service issues remediations and also to develop internal reporting/metrics and client KPIs
Act like an “Insight Manager” leveraging previous experience in Operations to progress the career to an oversight of macro issue management and project leadership.
Successful candidates are expected to lead or participate in the following areas with the goal to improve client insight, business oversight and identify process improvement opportunities:
- Oversees Project Management activities such as project reporting, project planning, issue identification and tacker, scope management and internal client management
- Ability to lead meetings and calls with senior stakeholders
- May allocate/coordinate work within a team/project.
- Remain current on domain knowledge for their specific business and application areas of expertise.
- Understand the root cause of issues within the Business line of the different services (Transfer Agency, Fund Accounting or Utilities)
- Six to ten (6-10) years of experience is required in the securities or financial services industry operations (Transfer Agency, Fund Accounting or Utilities)
- Strong Written and verbal communication
- Full time contract of employment
- City Centre locations close to main railway station and flexible working arrangements
- Flexible benefits package, including life and medical insurance, health screening, fitness discount programme, employee assistance program
- Award-winning Wellbeing Program supporting you with your unique health and wellbeing needs
- Pension scheme
- On-site childcare and a parental buddy programme
- Exciting opportunities for career and global mobility
- Diverse and inclusive environment
- Employee Referral Program
- Recognition programmes
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in charity projects and Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments and safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.