BNY Mellon is an investment company and can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments and safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets.
Corporate Trust - New Team in Wroclaw!
US Team (Day Shift Hours)
With global reach and a comprehensive suite of scalable administrative, operational and infrastructure capabilities, BNY Mellon Corporate Trust help clients to drive business growth and maximize efficiency through our core services of trustee, paying agency, custodian, collateral administrator and other fiduciary offerings. Backed by the power of BNY Mellon at every phase of the investment lifecycle, our global footprint and deep expertise deliver insight-driven solutions directly to clients. We`re building the team in Wroclaw, so we have number of open roles – join us today!
Financial Services Representative (New Team)
- Performs functional based activity, acting independently across a pool of clients in daily administrative duties including client billing and internal control activities.
- Preparing and approving invoices, including any underlying calculations where required
- Performs onboarding and termination functions that ensure a strong control environment.
- Manages daily workflow, ensuring assigned tasks are actioned and track to closure.
- Escalation of issues in timely manner to the appropriate team, in accordance with documented procedures.
- Independently works with clients to meet deliverables and address any client queries
- Works in close collaboration with internal and external teams, building relationships
- Actively contribute to process improvement thorough sharing of ideas and solutions to improve team efficiency and client experience
- Serves as the technical expert for processes and associated systems
- Ensures that all processes are in accordance with the Firm and Corporate Trust policies and preferred practices.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Previous experience in Financial Services would be a strong asset
- Fluent spoken and written English language skills
- Experience in written client communication
- Flexibility and ability to multi-task
- Mathematical aptitude and problem-solving skills
- Detail oriented, strong organizational skills, and high degree of accuracy
Our offer for you:
- Full training provided
- Excellent opportunities for training, growth and professional development
- Part of new team in Wroclaw
- Mentoring and job shadowing programs
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in additional charity projects and engagement groups (mountain trips, football team etc.)
- Language training course
- Onsite kindergarten
- Employee Referral Program
- Health Promotion: Wellbeing and Innovation Centre, Wellbeing programs
What is more:
- Full time contract of employment
- Competitive salary
- Health & Life Insurance
- Private medical care
- Multisport card / Cinema Tickets / Nursery subsidiary
- Pension scheme
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments and safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.