We’ve been pioneering a world of possibilities to bring surfaces to life for well over 200 years. As experts in making coatings, there’s a good chance you’re only ever a few meters away from one of our products. Our world class portfolio of brands – including Dulux, International, Sikkens and Interpon – is trusted by customers around the globe. We’re active in more than 150 countries and have set our sights on becoming the global industry leader. It’s what you’d expect from the most sustainable paints company, which has been inventing the future for more than two centuries.
The Graduate Engineering Trainee (GET) program is developed to give graduates the opportunity to develop in AkzoNobel and Integrated Supply Chain Department, while having an international experience. The initial 12 months of the graduate program will be held at our site in Pilawa. During this time, you will receive on-the-job training in four different areas: project engineering, process engineering, production planning and reliability engineering. After completion of the first stage of the GET program, you will be deployed to another factory within AkzoNobel in Europe. At the end of the graduate program, based on readiness and performance, you will be assigned a final role in discussion with the regional ISC organization and your coaches from your host sites.
- Actively participates in continuous improvement and investment projects.
- Identifies improvement opportunities and designs solutions.
- Tracks and controls project budgets and timelines to ensure project completion within the approved limits.
- Monitors projects compliance to applicable codes, practices, QA/QC policies, performance standards and specifications.
- Cooperates and communicates daily with project members and stakeholders to interpret their needs and requirements and provides assistance and technical support.
- Uses of statistical analysis and appropriate business excellence project management processes to identify areas of significant improvement and develops plans to realize the benefits.
- Investigates root cause of process failures, develops solutions for non-conforming products and implements improvement plans.
- Uses data analysis and problem-solving methodologies to maximize plant and equipment effectiveness to achieve optimum life cycle cost of production equipment.
- Student or fresh Graduate (Bachelor or master’s degree) in process engineering, chemical engineering, production management, industrial automation or an equivalent technical study.
- Focused on career development in manufacturing in a multinational company.
- Willing to relocate to other countries on completion of the 24 months GET program.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively in diverse, cross-functional teams.
- Eager to learn & experience different functions/knowledge.
- Able to interact effectively with customers, community and other AkzoNobel visitors on a regular basis.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Willing to take responsibility and initiative.
- Fluent in English and Polish.
- 12 months in our factory in Poland and the next 12 months of development in other AkzoNobel's factory in Europe.
- Permanent contract after completion GET development program according to local labor conditions.
- Intensive entry-level program spanning with different function-specific projects and mentor's support.
- Support in relocation.
- Opportunities to start career in multinational company and in different functional areas, such as Production, Engineering, Quality, Planning, Technological and Procurement.
- Valuable work experience in multinational environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.