BNY Mellon powers individuals and institutions to succeed in the global economy providing investment management, investment services and wealth management. BNY Mellon is the corporate brand of The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation (NYSE: BK).
With a dedicated business presence on six continents and in 35 countries, BNY Mellon delivers global scale at the local level.
The Global Delivery Centre in Wroclaw is a growing location, predominately providing support services to BNY Mellon entities in the areas of fund accounting and investment operations.
Global Risk Solutions (GRS) provides innovative and integrated solutions as a leading global provider of performance measurement, analytics and attribution services to Multi National, Corporate, Insurance, Investment Manager and Local Authority/Government clients, pension funds and consultants.
The team has responsibility for timely and accurate reporting for a range of BNY Mellon Asset Servicing and outsourcing affiliates. We report on a daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, annual and ad-hoc basis and our services are accessed via the Internet, desktop or customised hardcopy reports. We also provide regulatory reporting as part of a BNY Mellon services provided to clients in certain markets.
- To lead the service delivery of portfolio and benchmark Investment Performance calculations on a daily/monthly/quarterly/annual/ad-hoc basis for one or more large, complex client relationship;
- To take responsibility for the accuracy of all provided data including regular and ad-hoc reports which contains investment performance measurements (total/security level return, money/time-weighted return, attribution, CTR, etc.);
- To actively use different methods of performance measurement calculations in order to provide a continuous high level of client service;
- To effectively respond to all external and internal queries on all performance related matters in a prompt and complete manner;
- To act as a recognized Subject Matter Expert (SME) in the department with proven track record of knowledge sharing, procedure writing and training in those areas;
- To provide effective communication of all work undertaken. Following Production Support Model in order to keep stakeholders fully updated regarding any service delays or client issues, providing supporting information as required;
- To provide ongoing commitment to projects and initiatives related to company change agenda;
- To continuously identify potential improvements and drive to their successful implementation.
- Excellent written and oral English communication skills;
- A strong understanding of Investment Performance Measurement and/or capital markets including knowledge of performance methodologies and the principles of attribution;
- At least 3 years of work experience in the area of client reporting/investment performance/accounting/finance;
- Excellent analytical skills with a proven track record of working with comprehensive financial/numerical data. Experience working with large and complex databases and an ability to understand how they function/interact;
- Experience of using Microsoft Office products, in particular manipulating Excel spreadsheets. Utilizing advanced functions would be desirable;
- Finance/Statistics/Maths/Economics related experience or degree is essential;
- Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement skills;
- Certificate of Investment Performance Measurement (CIPM, CFA Institute) qualification is advantageous.
- Full time contract of employment
- City Centre locations close to main railway station and flexible working arrangements
- Flexible benefits package, including life and medical insurance, health screening, fitness discount programme, employee assistance program
- Award-winning Wellbeing Program supporting you with your unique health and wellbeing need
- Pension scheme
- On-site childcare and a parental buddy programme
- Exciting opportunities for career and global mobility
- Diverse and inclusive environment
- Employee Referral Program
- Recognition programmes
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in charity projects and Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments and safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.