For our Client, Global GBS Company based in Warsaw, we are looking for Senior RTR Accountant.
Senior RTR Accountant
- participate in migration of accounting processes and execute process improvements,
- perform RTR processes and activities, including: month closing activites, closing the general ledger, posting adjusting journal entries, account reconciliations, fixed asset accounting, reviews and approvals, financial and External Reporting, intercompany processing and reconciliation, additional General Accounting, Finance Master Data Management,
- maintain general ledger accounts and prepare monthly standards and adjust journal entries,
- perform account reconciliations as assigned, research and resolve reconciling items,
- ensure all close activities are complete, signed off on, and books are closed per the established close calendar,
- maintains Statutory records and participate in Statutory audit preparation, ensuring all compliance objectives are met,
- prepares data for Tax audits,
- execute requirements for SOX controls and compliance reporting, and manage the review process,
- complete ad-hoc projects and reports and research management questions and resolve issues.
- min. 4 years of experience in the RTR/GL area in SSC or BPO structures,
- degree in finance and accounting or economy would be an asset,
- very good command in English, other languages would be an asset,
- professional qualifications (CIMA, ACCA) would be an asset,
- strong analytical skills and problem solving attitude,
- advanced knowledge of SAP system and MS Office,
- knowledge of US GAAP or IFRS,
- experience in migration of finance processes will be an asset.
- competitive benefits package, bonus system,
- medical care,
- hybrid model of work.