At PepsiCo, we deliver food & beverage experiences people love, creating endless smiles around the world. Welcome to a powerhouse infrastructure bursting with energy, curiosity and ideas.
Our Global Business Services (GBS) center works hand-in-hand with teams across the company to deliver, simplify and automate processes and solutions, helping everyone to work more efficiently. We provide capability excellence that enables operational excellence to fuel PepsiCo's growth and drive a competitive advantage.
PepsiCo GBS is currently operating out of Krakow, Poland; Cairo, Egypt; Hyderabad, India; Mexico City and Monterrey, Mexico; and Voronezh and Lebedyan, Russia. Capabilities delivered to the business span multiple functional areas, including Finance Planning and Control, Human Resources, Marketing, Insights, and Sales.
Want to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, and empowering environment where your talents can be featured on PepsiCo’s global stage? Join us!
Control & Reporting Sr Analyst
Working with inspiring and experienced colleagues, you'll find that the atmosphere in our city-centre office in Kraków is informal and engaging. With drive and ingenuity, our teams deliver vital services to PepsiCo employees around the world. With an active, get-things-done culture, this is a place where your dynamism and agility will make a difference.
As a Control & Reporting Senior Analyst you will be supporting Senior Control & Reporting Manager in ensuring the financial reporting integrity for PepsiCo Europe. In this role, you will be acting a key role in the monthly and quarterly reporting processes for the Europe Sector Financial Reporting group. You will be also supporting, improving, and developing the financial reporting systems and offline reports.
- Taking full ownership of certain US GAAP reporting requirements in accordance with PepsiCo Corporate reporting standards
- Supporting Financial Reporting team to submit timely consolidated Europe Balance Sheet, Profit & Loss, Cash Flow, and other Period end analysis
- Reviewing A9, GPR, and A&M schedules for each quarter-close to ensure accuracy and appropriateness for internal and external reporting purposes
- Delivering ad-hoc requests from Corporate. This includes interaction with the Market Unit teams across Europe
- Supporting t the Europe Financial Reporting team in the quarter close processes, notably pre- and post-closes, representation letter, accounting compliance, etc.
- Supporting the Senior Reporting Manager in the quarterly reporting
- Supporting annual impairment review process e.g. reviewing BU submissions, documentation, organizing training, and communicating inputs to be used by markets
- Supporting audit fee approval process, taking requests from markets
- Project work – ad hoc control projects e.g. lease accounting process improvements
- Internal financial controls - Performing Sarbanes-Oxley (SOx) tests and completing test scripts for review by senior members of the team on a timely basis
- Providing support on various financial reporting simplification and productivity projects including liaison with Corporate and the field
- Developing skills as an HFM subject matter expert to manage data analysis efficiently and be able to support other users
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance and/or Accounting
- Minimum 5 years of relevant post-qualification financial accounting/TAX experience
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent will be a huge plus
- Experience in Financial Reporting Systems and Databases e.g., SAP/ Oracle
- Familiarity with HFM, MS Office
- Very good written and spoken English
- Strong understanding of controls and control environment
- Strong and established analytical and problem-solving skills
- Thorough understanding of financial metrics
- Solid understanding of US GAAP and/or IFRS preferred or local GAAP
- Ability to deliver accurate information under tight deadlines
- sharing the costs of sports activities
- private medical
- sharing the costs of foreign language classes
- sharing the costs of professional training & courses
- remote work opportunities
- flexible working
- corporate sports
- retirement pension
- corporate library
- no dress code
- video games at work
- coffee / tea / drinks
- parking space for employees
- leisure zone
- sharing the costs of tourist services
- sharing the costs of tickets to the movies, theater
- employee referral program
- charity initiatives