GBS Service Delivery Coordinator I
Aon sp zo.o.
Aon's Health and Benefits department sets up and manages online benefit systems for our clients. In the role of Service Delivery Coordinator, you will support this process by being the key point of contact between our clients, operational teams and other key stakeholders. Building on your experience in service delivery, this role will challenge you to lead internal projects to improve all aspects of our service.
Aon is in the business of better decisions
At Aon, we shape decisions for the better to protect and enrich the lives of people around the world.
As an organization, we are united through trust as one inclusive, diverse team, and we are passionate about helping our colleagues and clients succeed.
What the day will look like
You will provide a high-quality administration support for internal and external clients, being the technical expert in the team and sharing their expertise by:
- supporting teams in performing daily operations in line with contractual agreement and scope for specific processes/clients
- delivering/maintaining training, identifying issues on processes handled in multiple teams and driving solutions
- Identifying gaps in processes and procedures and suggesting solutions.
- being responsible for projects influencing business areas (phases of planning, testing, implementation, and closure)
- being the key point of contact in cases of any technical and processing issues that affect team’s daily performance
- being able to prioritize urgent tasks and assign appropriate resources to maintain accurate level of workload in the team
- coordinating work across client with multi-country administration teams, making sure the proper level of knowledge sharing is maintained
Skills and experience that will lead to success
- 2-3 years previous experience in service delivery, preferably with experience in a client-facing role
- English at C1 level is preferred (on the CEFR scale)
- Strong interpersonal skills, especially when working with clients and managing relationships
- Ability to manage one's time and multiple projects effectively
How we support our colleagues
In addition to our comprehensive benefits package, we encourage a diverse workforce. Plus, our agile, inclusive environment allows you to manage your wellbeing and work/life balance, ensuring you can be your best self at Aon. Furthermore, all colleagues enjoy two “Global Wellbeing Days” each year, encouraging you to take time to focus on yourself. We offer a variety of working style solutions, but we also recognise that flexibility goes beyond just the place of work... and we are all for it. We call this Smart Working!
Our continuous learning culture inspires and equips you to learn, share and grow, helping you achieve your fullest potential. As a result, at Aon, you are more connected, more relevant, and more valued.
We provide individuals with disabilities reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment in accordance with applicable law. Please contact us to request an accommodation on ReasonableAdjustments@Aon.com
Aon values an innovative, diverse workplace where all colleagues feel empowered to be their authentic selves. Aon is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.