Project Manager I
Aon Sp. z o.o.
The Project Manager I is responsible for ensuring the successful delivery of our products against the signed-off scope of work. They are responsible for all aspects of the project over the entire lifecycle (Pre-Project, Deliver, Determine) ensuring strong project governance throughout. To ensure this happens the Project Manager I must be familiar with system and project scope, as well as the role and function of each team member, to effectively coordinate the activities of the team.
The Project Manager I must also support with improving operational efficiency and implementing continuous improvement activities to ensure projects meet and exceed Aon’s and our client’s standards of service.
What the day will look like
You will be responsible for the delivery of high-quality services throughout the full project lifecycle (end to end) against the signed-off scope of work and within the agreed project timelines. Also:
- manage changes to project scope and project scheduling using appropriate verification techniques to keep the project plan accurate, reflective of authorized project changes
- ensure there is a common understanding through settling and communicating expectations in accordance with the project plan and project documentation, to all key stakeholders and team members
- measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques in order to monitor, identify and quantify variances, perform and manage corrective actions and ensure this is communicated accordingly
- being responsible for managing varying project complexities including new clients
- produce accurate and timely reporting of project status throughout its lifecycle
- participate in continuous improvement initiatives to increase project and process efficiency
- actively collaborates with project teams including virtual teams across Aon
Aon is in the business of better decisions
At Aon, we shape decisions for the better to protect and enrich the lives of people around the world.
As an organization, we are united through trust as one inclusive, diverse team, and we are passionate about helping our colleagues and clients succeed.
Skills and experience that will lead to success
- minimum 3 years’ experience in a project manager role
- project management skills with experience of different types of project methodologies e.g. waterfall, agile etc, and tools e.g. MS project
- ability to work on multiple projects at one time covering differing size and complexity to meet business requirements and deliver results
- ability to manage conflict situations with diplomacy
- good planning skills with demonstrable experience of project planning, initiation and execution
- Project Management qualification desirable e.g. Prince2 or PMP, but not necessarily mandatory
How we support our colleagues
In addition to our comprehensive benefits package, we encourage a diverse workforce. Plus, our agile, inclusive environment allows you to manage your wellbeing and work/life balance, ensuring you can be your best self at Aon. Furthermore, all colleagues enjoy two “Global Wellbeing Days” each year, encouraging you to take time to focus on yourself. We offer a variety of working style solutions, but we also recognise that flexibility goes beyond just the place of work... and we are all for it. We call this Smart Working!
Our continuous learning culture inspires and equips you to learn, share and grow, helping you achieve your fullest potential. As a result, at Aon, you are more connected, more relevant, and more valued.
We provide individuals with disabilities reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment in accordance with applicable law. Please contact us to request an accommodation on ReasonableAdjustments@Aon.com
Aon values an innovative, diverse workplace where all colleagues feel empowered to be their authentic selves. Aon is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.