For our Client, international company, we are looking for candidates interested in working as an OTC Accountant with French. The company's headquarters is in Krakow.
OTC Accountant with French
- preparing specifications/reconciliations and documentation of the submitted financial data in French,
- matching incoming payments against open items, investigating any differences,
- contacting with internal and external customer in an effective and efficient manner,
- monitoring and clarifying the causes of arrears in payments,
- conducting of financial transactions, including verification, classification and recording of data relating to receivables,
- reconciliation customer accounts and checking for discrepancies, and troubleshoot billing issues.
- preferably min. 2 years of experience in a similar position and good orientation in the area of accounting obligations,
- proficiency both in French and English at least B2 level,
- knowledge of basic accounting principles especially knowledge of issues related to the analysis and monitoring of receivables,
- advanced skills in MS Office (particularly MS Excel),
- experience in ERP systems would be an advantage,
- high communication skills and ease of contacting corporate business Clients,
- attractive salary and development opportunity,
- a wide range of internal and external training,
- flexible working hours and hybrid work,
- work in a large and stable international organization,
- attractive benefit package (private healthcare, multisport, etc.).