ESG Consultant | Sustainability Audit & Assurance Team
Who we are looking for
- At least 2-3 years of experience in projects in the field of: non-financial and/or integrated reporting, verification of non-financial data as a part of company activities (as ESG specialist / Investor Relation department, controlling, financial reporting etc.) or as an external consultant;
- Knowledge of the Global Reporting Initiative (GRI) standard & indicators and International Integrated Reporting Guidelines (IIRC) well as current regulations (f.ex. NFRD, CSRD, Taxonomy) on the subject of sustainable development, including climate and best practices in this field (f.ex. TCFD, CDP);
- Ability to cooperate in a team, in projects for private and public clients, also in an international context;
- Fluent English;
- Experience in external or internal audit will be an asset;
- Project management certificates, ACCA/Polish Certified Auditor will be an asset.
Your future role
- Conducting and/or participating in projects regarding assurance of non-financial data reporting and integrated reporting for companies in Poland and the Central European region (in Polish and English);
- Analyzing activities and regulatory development in ESG field and impact on the reporting requirements.
- Managing ongoing projects, including customer relationships;
- Supporting sales, educational and business development activities;
- Usage of digital ESG reporting tools within capital groups.
What we offer
- Possibility to work hybrid / remotely;
- Access to the newest online learnings (Udemy for Business, Linkedin Learning, Culture Navigator);
- Attractive benefits package (including private medical care, life insurance, Multisport card, MyBenefit platform, travel insurance)
- International working environment;
- Being a member of the team that values good atmosphere.
About the team
Audit & Assurance Advisory Team renders broadly defined advisory services that comprise the analysis of accounting, processes, and technology. Projects undertaken by the team include, among others: the implementation of International Financial Reporting Standards, consultations regarding complex or unusual transactions, the formulation of the contents of accounting policies, the provision of accounting advisory services with respect to the effects of restructuring (mergers and divisions) of companies or groups of companies, the optimization of reporting processes, the preparation of financial statement templates and drawing up separate as well as consolidated financial statements, and the provision of consultancy services in the area of internal controls.