For our Client, Global GBS Company based in Warsaw, we are looking for
Senior PTP Accountant
- participate in migration of accounting processes and execute process improvements,
- handling and resolving escalated Accounts Payable,
- researching and solving payment discrepancies,
- reviewing and booking invoices according to procedures and accounting standards,
- prepare and submit documentation for internal controls (maintaining deadlines and good quality),
- identify opportunities for process improvement regarding quality and productivity,
- providing support to other accounting teams and local business entities.
- Master or Bachelor's degree in Finance/Accounting/Economy,
- at least 3 years of experience in a similar role,
- fluent English language skills (min. B2),
- good knowledge of MS Office, experience with SAP will be a strong asset,
- strong analytical and problem solving skills,
- proven customer orientation and passion for providing exceptional service to the business.
- competitive benefits package, bonus system,
- medical care,
- hybrid model of work.