About BNY MELLON
BNY Mellon is a global investments company dedicated to helping its clients manage and service their financial assets throughout the investment lifecycle. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations, or individual investors, BNY Mellon delivers informed investment and wealth management and investment services in 35 countries. As of March 31, 2021, BNY Mellon had $41.7 trillion in assets under custody and/or administration, and $2.2 trillion in assets under management. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments. BNY Mellon is the corporate brand of The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation (NYSE: BK). Additional information is available on www.bnymellon.com Follow us on Twitter @BNYMellon or visit our newsroom at www.bnymellon.com/newsroom for the latest company news.
Overview of Corporate Trust :
We currently have over 100 people employed in Corporate Trust Global Client Services based in Wexf ord, Dublin and Poland. The team continues to grow as we take on new business. We work very closely with our colleagues in other locations like India, UK and the US and other locations to streamline and align processes. We work closely with the Corporate Trust Global Client Service team who have overall responsibility for the operational relationship with the client.
The Specialist, Client Services has primary responsibility for the management of a number of Loan Funds or CLO (Collateralized Loan Obligations) portfolios of Corporate Trust Clients and serves as the key day-to-day contact. The Specialist is responsible for servicing the overall Client relationship ensuring delivery of our contract obligations. Key Responsibility for building Client Partnerships. The Specialist will lead a sub team of client service managers within Client Services co-servicing Client Relationships.
The Specialist will quickly address and resolve problems, possess strong decision-making and organizational skills, and will communicate effectively with Group Manager, internal shared service partners and with internal and external clients. The Specialist will also actively assist the Group Manager with developing and driving new strategic plan initiatives.
- Day to day oversight of the assigned portfolios to ensure high Client Experience Levels
- Transaction Management: - Cash & Trade (Loans, Bonds etc) Management Oversight – ability to engage with Clients to ensure timely execution, Report Review and preparation on Portfolio’s Performance, Monitoring of Service Level
- Collaboration: Continuous dialogue and open communication with Lead Manager and Group Manager on status of work being completed by supporting teams
- Lead and participate in Client Meetings and ensure minutes and follow up items are closed out
- Develop strong working relationships with Front Office Relationship Managers
- Identify and resolve issues while serving as a high-level escalation point for complex situations and ensure that they are brought to a successful resolution
- Employee Development: Key role in training of support team on Client and deal specific requirements
- Partner with Global Group Managers to identify and streamline business operations. Support the efforts to enhance controls by standardizing relevant business processes and consistently managing/monitoring those activities to ensure quality and accuracy. Support key business programs, including business and process improvements which drive greater operational efficiencies and superior client service
- Serve as an escalation point and communicate effectively with other internal shared services, external investment managers, brokers and clients. This role sets the directions and tones for the client service administration elements of our business and therefore drives overall client relationships and risk management
- Partner Management: proactively monitor and manage the activities performed within our business partners and hold regular meetings and escalate any concerns
- Minimum 5 years Corporate Trust or related financial markets/securities industry experience. and minimum 7 years financial services industry experience.
- Strong Client Management Experience
- Ability to review deal governing documents
- Experience in Loans (syndicated, bi-lateral, real estate) very desirable
- Solid understanding of the product(s) administered by the group and thorough understanding of risk management and control practices.
- To proactively monitor and manage the activities performed within our business partners outside of Ireland
- Ability to quickly address issues – strong decision making
- Strong Financial Services Technical Skills
- Ef fective interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical, organisational and time management skills with the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Prof iciency in using Microsoft packages particularly Excel
Our offer :
- Full time contract of employment
- City Centre locations close to main railway station and flexible working arrangements
- Flexible benefits package, including life and medical insurance, health screening, fitness discount programme, employee assistance program
- Award-winning Wellbeing Program supporting you with your unique health and wellbeing needs
- Pension scheme
- On-site childcare and a parental buddy programme
- Exciting opportunities for career and global mobility
- Diverse and inclusive environment
- Employee Referral Program
- Recognition programmes
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in charity projects and Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
- Opportunity for further academic training
- Opportunity to join site wide business resource groups
- Opportunity to participate in innovation programmes
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments and safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.