Business Planning and Analysis
BNY Mellon powers individuals and institutions to succeed in the global economy providing investment management, investment services and wealth management. BNY Mellon is the corporate brand of The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation (NYSE: BK).
With a dedicated business presence on six continents and in 35 countries, BNY Mellon delivers global scale at the local level.
The Global Delivery Centre in Wroclaw is a growing location, predominately providing support services to BNY Mellon entities in the areas of fund accounting and investment operations.
BNY Mellon is looking for a Specialist, Business Planning and Analysis, supporting the European Bank Operations Management team in their day-to-day activity.
The candidate will conduct analysis and reporting in support of our general business operations. This includes
- the monthly preparation of the Operations report,
- liaising with the various European Bank business lines to receive management information,
- review of KPIs/KRIs, service delivery and project reports as well as
- the preparation of Senior Management reporting.
In addition the candidate would also assist on special projects/initiatives, such as new regulatory change requirements, new business process implementations as well as operations related projects. Part of this activity include the contribution to development of new processes and procedures, when required.
The ideal candidate has the appropriate skills to gather, organize and review operational data/metrics, analyzes and synthesizes the data and compiling the final reports and presentations
- Bachelors degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- 5-7 years of total work experience preferred..
- Full time contract of employment
- City Centre locations close to main railway station and flexible working arrangements
- Flexible benefits package, including life and medical insurance, health screening, fitness discount programme, employee assistance program
- Award-winning Wellbeing Program supporting you with your unique health and wellbeing needs
- Pension scheme
- On-site childcare and a parental buddy programme
- Exciting opportunities for career and global mobility
- Diverse and inclusive environment
- Employee Referral Program
- Recognition programmes
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in charity projects and Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments and safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.