For our Client, a global technology corporation, we are looking for candidates interested in working as an Indirect Tax Senior Specialist. The company's headquarters is in Krakow.
Indirect Tax Senior Specialist
- perform tasks in the scope of EMEA Indirect Tax & Compliance reporting (i.e. VAT, Intrastat, and VAT accounts reconciliations),
- control of the timeliness of payments and support in the preparation of data for tax declarations,
- support implementation of standard VAT processes and procedures,
- monitor local country tax compliance processes (filings, payments, assessments, etc.),
- reporting of tax schemes and reconciliation of balance sheet accounts related to taxes.
- 3+ years of tax experience in a multinational enterprise (especially Indirect Taxes, VAT),
- excellent accounting and analytical skills with very good knowledge in Excel,
- strong motivation to develop further within Indirect Taxes,
- high level of confidence, team spirit, integrity, and motivation,
- fluency in English.
- collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment,
- possibility of remote work and flexible working conditions,
- work in a large and stable international organization,
- benefit package (private healthcare, multisport, etc.).