- Speak and write Polish and English fluently;
- 2 years of work experience in the secretarial field in demanding and multitasking international environment;
- Have good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Strong knowledge of MS Office;
- Extremely well organized, dynamic with positive attitude, sense of responsibility and confidentiality;
- Cope well with working under pressure and able to meet tight deadliness.
Your future role
- Complex calendar management for internal & external meetings ( projects);
- Taking care of project documentation and correspondence workflow;
- Processing expense claims, invoices, financial settlements connected with projects;
- Providing administrative support for the team;
- Assistance with other ad hoc projects.
- Office space management
- Cooperation with suppliers
What we offer
- Foreign language lessons
- Opportunity to work on interesting and innovative project
- A wide range of training and great opportunities for learning and developing hard and soft skills;
- Private medical care
- Life insurance, Multisport card
What to expect after submitting your application?
If your CV is interesting for us, the recruitment will consist of several stages:
- Short telephone conversation with HR
- Meeting with fantastic people from the administrative team
- Final decision
Deloitte is a variety of people, experience, industries and services we deliver in 150 countries of the world. It is an intellectual challenge, a good starting point for your career, and an excellent opportunity for continuous development and gaining valuable life experiences. What you only must do is to take the first step – press the apply button and send us your CV, go through all the stages of the recruitment process and sign a contract with us. Deloitte is simply your best choice.