Data Strategy Manager
Who we are looking for
Are you a Data Strategy Manager with a passion for transforming organizations towards being data driven? Do you enjoy designing and implementing data strategies which helps business to adjust to the fast-changing environment? Do you have analytical mindset and want to transform data to insights that can be monetized? Do you have experience leading data strategy projects?
If yes, join Deloitte team!
We are currently looking for a Data Strategy Manager to join the
Data Strategy, Governance & Architecture Team
within Technology, Strategy & Architecture Practice
If you are / have:
- Min. 1 year of managerial experience in shaping the data strategy
- Prior experience leading data related projects in business or technical role
- Knowledge and experience in most of the following areas:
- Data Strategy
- Data Management
- Data Monetization
- Data Governance
- Experience in one of the following industries: banking, insurance, life sciences, automotive, retail
- Profound understanding of value that proper data management can bring to the business
- Strong passion for the topics: data-driven organizational culture, data management, digital transformations
- Exceptional communication skills including translating data into meaningful recommendations using impactful storytelling
- Highly self-motivated with growth mindset
- Superior organizational and time management skills
- Willing to search for technology solutions fit for business needs
- Open to new challenges, searching for best answers, communicating to clients and co-workers
- Polish, English ‑ advanced level, both written and spoken
- Polish residency is a must
Your future role
- As a Data Strategy Manager, you will be joining a team of experts, whose main goal is to help customers to transform their data management area of business. You will lead projects which aim to create and implement data strategies in various companies.
- You will be an expert in data driven culture and educate clients on the value of data-driven services for their business, helping them define and quantify needs and offering potential solutions.
- You will create the overall data strategy aiming for meeting business perspectives.
- You will make assessment of as-is situation and suggest project roadmap for project initiatives.
- You will have an opportunity to use and broaden your knowledge of economy-leading industries as well as support international clients in becoming and remaining global leaders.
- You will act as a trusted advisor to senior business and technology stakeholders.
What we offer
- Interesting path of career in an international organization.
- Team of professionals that will help you develop & succeed.
- Exposure to trailblazing business and technology projects.
- A place in the first line of a digital transformation.
- Work for well-known brands.
- Constant support and clear development path from your first day at office - dedicated Buddy, who will help you in adjusting to the new workplace.
- Possibility to work remotely or in modern office with very good location in Warsaw (by Metro ONZ).
- Flexible working hours.
- Permanent contract of employment or B2B cooperation
- Everyday opportunities to influence how and where we do our business.
- Employees’ benefits: private medical and dental health care, Multisport Card and other lifestyle benefits, life insurance, professional trainings and language courses.
- Quick HR call
- Two online interviews with the awesome people from the team
- Final decision