For our Client, an international financial company, we are looking for an Assistant Client Accountant Manager in Warsaw.
Assistant Client Accountant Manager
- ensuring the timely delivery of high-quality and technically accurate financial statements in line with statutory requirements and generally accepted accounting standards,
- preparing and reviewing complex financial statements and will provide ongoing support to colleagues on technical and ad hoc financial queries and initiatives,
- producing accurate and timely management information and ensuring agreed targets and key performance indicators are met (KPI),
- prioritizing and managing the workflow of the accounting function and also working proactively with the Trust Administration Teams to ensure queries are cleared and financial statements are finalized in a timely manner,
- supporting the Manager to build, lead and manage a team of accountants and bookkeepers.
- fluency in English - at least B2 level,
- previous experience in Accounting or Audit,
- working knowledge and understanding of relevant statutory requirements,
- ability to use judgment and initiative in applying standard work practice,
- very good communication skills,
- proficiency in MS Navision would be a great asset,
- problem-solving attitude, very good analytical skills.
- development and career opportunities in modern, fresh organization,
- stable employment conditions based on employment agreement,
- competitive benefits package,
- Business English lessons,
- customized trainings,
- flexible working conditions.