Digital Sales Operation Analyst
What do you need to start?
- Excel proficiency – this is a must
- Analytics mindset and problem-solving thinking
- Advanced English – at least C1
- Experience in communicating directly with the client
- Willingness to learn and a can-do attitude
- Attention to a detail
- Office 365 – Advanced
It's not essential, but we appreciate if you also have:
- Experience with PowerBI report creation
- Macros in Excel
What duties will help you grow?
- Strategic reporting in various Office 365 and Azure tools
- Manage field escalations (quota management, quota distribution, user queries)
- Research, preparation and processing for pull forward/IRAs/MRAs
- Process timely, accurate (audited) quota shifts, validation of quota checks, report preparation and reviews of the business.
- Quota distribution
- Work with local Sales Excellence, BSO and sales leadership
- Attend relevant meetings, community calls, and training calls to understand tools and process changes to provide efficient support to users and conduct end-user trainings
- Ad-hoc Reporting
- Pre-Sales and Sales Operations for Small, Medium businesses
What have we prepared for you?
Space where you can develop yourself:
• Development programs, external courses & conferences, co-funding for certificates, NEXT platform with free access to TED talks, Coursera materials, articles and virtual trainings: MS Azure, AWS, Google Cloud or ServiceNow.
• You will have possibility to join various technical communities.
• Flexible working hours thanks to a variety of projects. Ask your recruiter about possible options.
Our famous atmosphere:
We don’t have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives. There’s always someone happy to start a day with a cup of coffee with you – even virtually! We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
• Possibility to work in terms of Flexible Work Policy, which include work in a hybrid model, flexible working hours, equipment package and more.
• Well-being package (private medical care, additional life insurance & StayWell helpline).
• Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
• Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais access.
• Offices in great locations, car leasing program.
Who are we?
As the digital innovation, consulting and transformation brand of the Capgemini Group, Capgemini Invent helps CxOs envision and build what’s next for their organizations. Located in more than 30 offices and 22 creative studios around the world, it´s 6,000+ strong team combines strategy, technology, data science and creative design with deep industry expertise and insights, to develop new digital solutions and business models of the future.
We are a rapidly growing team of talented Data Science enthusiasts which have dedicated themselves to building innovative and data-driven products & services for customers across industries. Our aim is to rapidly develop cutting-edge solutions by applying the latest technologies and data science techniques.
Do you have any additional questions about our job offers? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).