TÜV Rheinland is a leading global independent testing service provider with 150 years of experience and more than 20 000 employees worldwide. Our independent team of experts stand for the quality and safety of people, technology, and the environment in nearly every sphere of life, as well as offering training in a broad range of fields and industries.
In 2018, we created the Shared Service Centres Organization to support our business with three locations: Cologne, Germany; Katowice, Poland; and Dalian, China. As the internal service provider to TÜV Rheinland, the SSC Organization strives for excellence in everything we do. We have a passion for what we do. And we love what we do. Join our dynamically growing team of professionals and a company with long-lasting tradition, firm values, and a courageous vision for the future.
Accounts Payable Accountant with German
In this position you will be responsible for various operational F&A activities within Accounts Payable area in our new Shared Services Center’s office in Katowice.
WHAT TASKS CAN YOU EXPECT?
- Accurately and timely performing all activities, according to the guidelines received from Team Leader
- Preparing specifications/reconciliations and documentation of the submitted financial data
- Receiving and reviewing invoices and/or other documentation for completeness and compliance with defined policies and procedures
- Coding, verifying and processing invoices according to defined policies and procedures in ERP system
- Ensuring proper matching of invoices with the payments
- Preparing parts of the monthly reconciliation
- Communicating with internal and external SSC customer
- Reporting periodically or upon request KPI’s measurements
- Preparing process documentation: desktop procedures and process maps
- Participation in continuous process improvement
WHAT SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES SHOULD YOU HAVE?
- Very good command of German and English (both verbal and written)
- University/ College Degree, preferably in Finance, Accounting or Economics
- Experience in similar position, ideally in an international SSC or BPO environment
- Knowledge of basic accounting principles
- Very good communication skills, customer focus and ability to work in the team
- SAP and MS Office knowledge
WHAT CAN WE OFFER TO YOU?
- Stable job based on an employment contract
- Annual bonus
- A package of benefits: private medical care, Accident Insurance, sports card, gift vouchers for special occasions, additional compensations from the Company Social Benefits Fund based on the internal policies
- Work in a friendly, diverse and high qualified team with positive and cooperative working atmosphere
- International environment and daily usage of foreign languages
- Real development opportunities
- Direct communication and no formal dress code
- Comfortable working space in a modern office in Katowice (Poland)
- Flexible working hours and home office (only from Poland)
- Employment recommendation programme
If you want to take part in the recruitment process and join our team, please apply and send your CV. We are looking forward to working with you!