TÜV Rheinland is a leading global independent testing service provider with 150 years of experience and more than 20 000 employees worldwide. Our independent team of experts stand for the quality and safety of people, technology, and the environment in nearly every sphere of life, as well as offering training in a broad range of fields and industries.
In 2018, we created the Shared Service Centres Organization to support our business with three locations: Cologne, Germany; Katowice, Poland; and Dalian, China. As the internal service provider to TÜV Rheinland, the SSC Organization strives for excellence in everything we do. We have a passion for what we do. And we love what we do. Join our dynamically growing team of professionals and a company with long-lasting tradition, firm values, and a courageous vision for the future.
Process Reporting Expert
As a Process Reporting Expert, you will work across Business Streams and Service Functions of the TÜV Rheinland group supporting the analysis and transformation of critical business processes by leveraging reporting and automation tools as well as applying intelligent process discovery. You will be responsible to maintain and further develop the Shared Service Center’s (SSC) performance reporting and support SSC management to steer operations and take decisions with meaningful regular and ad-hoc data driven reports. In this role, you also will be able to contribute to the alignment of the technological solution to business objectives as well as to value realization and process adoption across the TÜV Rheinland organization. As part of the Digital Services team inside the SSC your role requires interfacing with both Business and Service Function as well as IT stakeholders. Your contribution will influence positively a data-driven process mining approach to business process improvement.
WHAT TASKS CAN YOU EXPECT?
- Design and implement appealing reports and dashboards, meeting clients’ and SSC management needs and requirements such as
- Designing, implementing, maintaining and providing reports of internal activity and performance of SSC service towers (e.g. F&A, HR, IT, MKT, MDM) in the Regional Service Centers Asia, Europe and Germany
- Providing periodic SSC management with reports and ad-hoc analysis to steer the SSC organization and for decision taking
- Contributing to the development of tools enabling reporting automation and efficient generation of additional, ad-hoc reports
- Support on improvement projects analyzing reporting and business processes, contributing to identification of process deviations and pain points applying leading reporting as well as process mining and task mining technologies
- Utilize client-facing skills and develop solid partnerships within your Digital Services team and client alike as well as collaborate with others to exceed internal customer expectations
- Work together with SQL/ETL-experts to extract, transform, and load data based on business requirements through SQL/ETL queries into process mining reporting software
WHAT SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES SHOULD YOU HAVE?
- A bachelor’s degree and at least 2 years of related work in consulting/and or industry
- Demonstrated hands-on experience working with reporting, process mining and task mining capabilities such as Power BI, Celonis, Signavio or similar
- Working experience in data analysis, business requirements collection, and business process analysis
- Hands-on experience in applying relational databases, SQL, ETL (and PQL), exposure to automation technologies (e.g. Microsoft Power Automate, Vbscript, VBA, etc.)
- Experience in Microsoft Office Suite (especially PowerPoint and Excel)
- Ability to work both as an individual contributor and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills; ability to work with business and technology stakeholders
- Excellent English language skills as well as intercultural skills
WHAT CAN WE OFFER TO YOU?
- Stable job based on an employment contract
- Annual bonus
- A package of benefits: private medical care, Accident Insurance, sports card, gift vouchers for special occasions, additional compensations from the Company Social Benefits Fund based on the internal policies
- Work in a friendly, diverse and high qualified team with positive and cooperative working atmosphere
- International environment and daily usage of foreign languages
- Real development opportunities
- Direct communication and no formal dress code
- Comfortable working space in a modern office in Katowice (Poland)
- Flexible working hours and home office (only from Poland)
- Employment recommendation programme
If you want to join our team and take part in the recruitment process, please apply and send your CV. We are looking forward to working with you!