Finance Reporting - General Application Form
GSK is a global biopharma company with a special purpose – to unite science, technology, and talent to get ahead of disease together – so we can positively impact the health of billions of people and deliver stronger, more sustainable shareholder returns – as an organization where people can thrive. Getting ahead means preventing disease as well as treating it, and we aim to impact the health of 2.5 billion people around the world in the next 10 years.
Our success absolutely depends on our people. While getting ahead of disease together is about our ambition for patients and shareholders, it’s also about making GSK a place where people can thrive. We want GSK to be a place where people feel inspired, encouraged, and challenged to be the best they can be. A place where they can be themselves – feeling welcome, valued, and included. Where they can keep growing and look after their wellbeing. So, if you share our ambition, join us at this exciting moment in our journey to get Ahead Together.
Currently, we are looking candidates for a Reporting roles within ours GSK Finance HUB. Please find details below. If you are interested in the role – apply and join our GSK Finance Hub – Europe!
- Ensure C&C support provided to respective Finance teams is fully compliant with all relevant standards, current best practices, procedures/policies, and SLA
- Work proactively to integrate and drive efficient processes in support of reporting & costs analysis
- Ensure business complies with all aspects of the internal/external financial control environment, including published accounting papers and policies
- Support and is responsible for the inputs to the external and internal financial audits
- Manage all aspects of the financial month-end process, including OPEX and Headcount reporting requirements, facilitating month-end meetings, coordinating with all involved partners.
- Manage Master Data requests (coordination, approval, etc.)
- Accounting degree in Economy / Finance ( i.e. ACCA, CIMA)
- Knowledge and understanding of accounting principles, experience in working with Balance Sheet, reconciliations and month-end closing
- Working knowledge of IFRS standards (or UK/US GAAP)
- Strong Excel knowledge
- Fluency in English language
Inclusion & Diversity at GSK:
Inclusion and diversity at GSK are key for our success. Here, you will thrive through bringing your unique experiences to both our company and the recruitment process. We want you to be you, feel good and keep growing your career. GSK is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Applicants will travel through a transparent recruitment journey that adheres to all required employment standards and regulations. Beyond this, we commit to our values of integrity and respect towards every applicant. We want to hear from you and support with any adjustments that you may require during the recruitment process. Please get in touch with our Recruitment Team (firstname.lastname@example.org) to further discuss this today. We will request equal opportunities information from you and whilst disclosure is optional, we encourage you to be open, enabling us to monitor the inclusivity of our recruitment practices for the benefit of everyone. Your data will remain confidential, is never shared with our Hiring Managers and never affects the status of your application.
- Our values and eexpectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture
- These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork
- Career at one of the leading global healthcare companies
- Life insurance and pension plan
- Private medical package with additional preventive healthcare services for employees and their eligible
- Possibilities of development within the role and company’s structure
- Supportive community and integration events
- Free car and bike parking, locker rooms and showers