The AML/KYC/Prevention department is responsible for research, prepare and review basic and complex risk profiles for clients that vary in risk and complexity (initiate the risk assessment of the investors, initiate the ongoing due diligence of investors). It is also maintaining the shareholder register of all the investors throughout the entire relationship of these investors within the funds which BNY Mellon administers like open new investor accounts, create and maintain investor static data etc.
Analyst, AML/KYC/Prevention is responsible for:
- Gathering/collection and review of AML / KYC documents pertaining to BNYM Client’s clients (investors)
- Initiate the risk assessment of the TA investors
- Initiate the ongoing due diligence of TA investors
- Review/escalate/close alerts triggered by the sanctions screening
- Review/escalate/close alerts triggered by the transaction monitoring through TA platforms and systems
- Pro-actively formulate proposals to improve systems, procedures, reporting and contribute to updates to monitoring policies via providing feedback
- Assist with the process of defining and documenting transaction monitoring deliveries, and ensure deliveries are in line with expectations
- Assist and/or conduct trainings related to AML Monitoring
- Open new Account/Portfolio in the TA platforms
- Maintain static data in the TA platforms
- Create and maintain static data for Agents/brokers in the TA platforms
- Run/Review/Release reporting to Clients and investors through the appropriate and dedicated TA platform
- Shareholder/Distributor servicing: answer/reply queries received vie email, phone or webchat
- Bachelor degree in a business-related field preferred,
- 1-2 years’ experience in Financial Services, preferably in brokerage, accounting, fraud or law
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, with a focus on Excel.
- Proven customer service skills. Superior oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent analytical, organizational and time management skills
- Have extensive research skills to aid in establishing and/or validating required information and documentation
- Ability to multi-task, manage multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- High level of accuracy and professionalism
- English fluency required
We provide clearly defined, transparent development pathways to help you grow both personally and professionally. The benefits we offer to you were carefully selected to build your comfort of working and help you reach your personal goals:
- Full time contract of employment
- Life and medical insurance, pension scheme
- Diverse and inclusive environment strengthened with your unique perspective
- Award-winning Wellbeing Program supporting you with your individual health and wellbeing needs
- Parental support, including back-up childcare, on-site kindergarten and buddy program
- Structured career development and possibilities for and global mobility
- Exciting opportunities for career and global mobility
- Well-defined recognition programs helping you build your personal brand
- City Centre locations close to main railway station and flexible working arrangements
- Flexible benefits package including fitness discounts and cafeteria system
- Employee Referral Program
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in community and charity projects through Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments and safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.