Senior Change Communication Specialist
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
Working closely with business stakeholders you will be responsible for supporting robust and compelling internal communication strategies and initiatives in order to support the landing of change initiatives of IT Data Center Transformation program.
What do you need to start?
- 4-6 years working closely with global account Clients on large IT implementation and transformation projects in IT, IT architecture, security, and IT technology implementations.
- Comprehension of change management topics such as communication and stakeholder engagement.
- Managing workstreams, with good project management skills and a proven ability to priorities and manage tasks in a demanding work environment.
- Documenting technical requirements and designing presentation material.
- Presenting formal and informal findings in a clearly defined and persuasive manner.
- Background in IT, IT architecture and security.
What duties will help you grow?
Designing, developing, and delivering high quality business transformation and internal communications materials for targeted audiences using appropriate channels, such as talking points, corporate announcements, information packs and presentations.
Managing the development of stakeholders supporting organizational change and internal strategic change communication deliverables.
Successfully managing risks and issues, implementing mitigating activities as appropriate, and escalating where required.
Background or extended knowledge in IT architecture and security
Deep understanding of engagement trends, emerging practices, and digital communications related to the area of change communication to engage internal stakeholders.
What have we prepared for you?
Space where you can develop yourself:
• Development programs, external courses & conferences, co-funding for certificates, NEXT platform with free access to TED talks, Coursera materials, articles and virtual trainings: MS Azure, AWS, Google Cloud or ServiceNow.
• You will have possibility to join various technical communities.
• Flexible working hours thanks to a variety of projects. Ask your recruiter about possible options.
Our famous atmosphere:
We don’t have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives. There’s always someone happy to start a day with a cup of coffee with you – even virtually! We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
• Possibility to work in terms of Flexible Work Policy, which include work in a hybrid model, flexible working hours, equipment package and more.
• Well-being package (private medical care, additional life insurance & StayWell helpline).
• Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
• Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais access.
• Offices in great locations, car leasing program.
Who are we?
As the digital innovation, consulting and transformation brand of the Capgemini Group, Capgemini Invent helps CxOs envision and build what’s next for their organizations. Located in more than 30 offices and 22 creative studios around the world, it´s 6,000+ strong team combines strategy, technology, data science and creative design with deep industry expertise and insights, to develop new digital solutions and business models of the future.
We are a rapidly growing team of talented Data Science enthusiasts which have dedicated themselves to building innovative and data-driven products & services for customers across industries. Our aim is to rapidly develop cutting-edge solutions by applying the latest technologies and data science techniques.
Do you have any additional questions about our job offers? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).