Senior IT Specialist for 3rd Line Support
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Experience in supporting of a global infrastructure environment
- Operating system support
- Windows server 2012, 2016, 2019 (certification / experience)
- RedHat Linux 7, 8 (certification / experience)
- Application support
- SQL, IIS, Active Directory
- Clustering and LoadBalancing
- Java Application server (Websphere / JBOSS)
- Apache, Postfix, LVM
- Good understanding of IPv4 (addressing, subnetting, routing)
- General virtualization concepts (certification / experience)
- VMWare vSphere
- VMWare Horizon
- General Backup and storage concepts and administration
- NetApp, EMC or other storage appliances
- Commvault Backup
- Usage of Microsoft office products
- Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Access, Visio
- Usage of Management Tools
- Cynet Advanced Threat Protection
- ITIL (minimum “foundation” certified)
What duties will help you grow?
- Supporting of a global infrastructure environment
- Daily Operation Management
- Logfile analysis
- Backup review and planning
- Scripting and task automation
- Multi-technology troubleshooting
- Lead troubleshooting teams
- Proactive and strategic (re)design of the IT landscape
- Change planning, preparation, implementation and leading of change teams
- Capacity planning
- Business Continuity Tests
- -Planning and execution
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don't have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities (e. g OUTfront, Women@Capgemini, Foreigners Community) and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Possibility to work in terms of Flexible Work Policy, which include work in a hybrid model, flexible working hours, equipment package and more.
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: https://youtu.be/K8v_UJ7CH8c
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).