Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- At least C1 level of English
- Provide Strategic Leadership, direction and overall account management to Engagement team and maintain tactical relationship with client stakeholders.
- Responsible for Service Delivery, Governance and nurturing / pursuing Account Development opportunities.
- Operate at the level of Subject Matter Expert for the client specific application of the client processes
What duties will help you grow?
- Monitoring of Period End Close progress, interacting (and escalating if required) with Client’s Finance Controllers or Process Owners to ensure timely closure and reporting
- Review of Period End Reporting packs (i.e. Trial Balance review) and its review and sign off with Clients Financial Controllers
- Review of complex and high risk balance sheet reconciliations
- Interacting with auditors if required
- Act as a Controller on behalf of Client for the given scope of work, on Legal Entity Level
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don't have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities (e. g OUTfront, Women@Capgemini, Foreigners Community) and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: Who are we statistically at Capgemini Poland in 2020?
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).