Financial Controller with Italian
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online
What do you need to start?
- Academic Degree in Accounting
- Min. 3 years of relevant experience in Financial Control
- SAP experience is a requirement
- Knowledge of Italian
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proactive and diligent in self-review of deliverables
- Sense of urgency and ability to work under pressure
- Adaptable, flexible and easy adjusting to changes
- Very good time and task management
What duties will help you grow?
- Support monthly closing under US GAAP, including various monthly/quarterly reporting
- Liaise with Tax department and Tax advisors; Support Corporate Income Tax and other Tax related returns
- Assists business partners with budget activity, proper expenditure coding, document preparation, and other accounting-related activities
- Reviews the work completed by the bookkeepers, bank reconcilers, and accounts payable clerks to ensure accurate financial transactions
- Ensures the timely and accurate posting, balancing, and reconciliation of the general ledger for each entity
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our famous atmosphere:
- We don't have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: https://youtu.be/K8v_UJ7CH8c
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).