BNY Mellon powers individuals and institutions to succeed in the global economy providing investment management, investment services and wealth management. BNY Mellon is the corporate brand of The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation (NYSE: BK).
With a dedicated business presence on six continents and in 35 countries, BNY Mellon delivers global scale at the local level.
The Global Delivery Centre in Wroclaw is a growing location, predominately providing support services to BNY Mellon entities in the areas of fund accounting and investment operations.
Investor Tax Reporting Team delivers professional tax services for our clients on a day-to-day operational basis by preparing and providing multiply tax factors to the market and local authorities (Germany, Belgium, Italy, Korea). Our role is to provide tax rates in accordance with BNY Mellon standards or client specific procedures and timetables. On a daily basis we closely cooperate with on-site teams and overseeing offices located in Luxembourg and UK and various auditors.
Working hours – between 8.00 am and 7.30 pm
As a Lead Representative you will be engaged in daily operations and multiply team activities. You will be responsible for supervising and controlling tax factors calculation and report preparation processes across all funds with zero error tolerance as well as support other team members with their daily operations. You will be monitoring and leading non-daily activities ie. fund events, client and auditor queries. You will be the point of contact between the team members and manager, oversight, fund accounting and other supportive teams within and out of BNY Mellon. You will be also responsible for creating a new and improving an existing procedures and processes.
As a successful candidate you will be given opportunity to acquire and develop knowledge from related fields:
- Working in a team to deliver best possible tax reporting service to our Clients, both in daily operations regime, as well as annual and ad-hoc reporting tasks
- Supervising day-to-day tax reporting activities, including fund static data setup, system maintenance and fund events
- Working on tax reporting due in various countries, including Germany, Belgium, UK, Italy, Switzerland, Austria, Korea, India
- Generating and providing information to queries from internal and external Clients and auditors
- Supporting manager in team managing tasks
- Providing guidance to less experienced team members and junior colleges
- Degree in Finance or Economy or other appropriate discipline or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required
- min. 2 years of total work experience and data analysis experience preferred
- Fluent English spoken and written (min. B2 level)
- Good problem-solving skills with excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills and experience within a global company
- Very Good knowledge of MS Office
- Full time contract of employment
- City Centre locations close to main railway station and flexible working arrangements
- Flexible benefits package, including life and medical insurance, health screening, fitness discount programme, employee assistance program
- Award-winning Wellbeing Program supporting you with your unique health and wellbeing need
- Pension scheme
- On-site childcare and a parental buddy programme
- Exciting opportunities for career and global mobility
- Diverse and inclusive environment
- Employee Referral Program
- Recognition programmes
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in charity projects and Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments and safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.