- The Fund Accounting Client Services team act as the first point of contact for all Poland based EMEA Fund Accounting clients, working closely with both EMEA Fund Accounting Operations and the Client Relationship community.
- Manage the Client experience through regular and constructive liaison providing them with service updates and act as a single point of contact within Fund Accounting.
- The team is based at the Aquarius office in Wroclaw
- To manage and control the day to day service delivery relationship for a designated number of fund accounting clients
- To develop day to day relationships with key contacts at the designated client companies and any appointed third parties including Trustees, external Auditors.
- To ensure maximum customer satisfaction for services provided by FA. Maintaining awareness of operational issues, ensuring effective communication occurs between relevant parties to achieve resolution, and acting as a client advocate with the objective of maximising client service satisfaction.
- The role holder will work under the guidance and oversight of a Client Management team Manager.
- To actively manage and develop the day-to-day relationship, maintaining regular contact with allocated clients to act as liaison between the customer and Fund Accounting operations
- Provide effective reporting, both internally and externally covering KPI, issue logs, etc. including the collation, validation, analysis and presentation of information required to support:
- Monitoring of Service Level Agreement Key Performance Indicators.
- Service Delivery Failure Escalation to Client Management team Manager.
- Conduct regular review meetings to discuss operational performance and issues.
- Tracking of non-bau queries received and requests for information.
- Communication of issues and service failures to Client Management team Manager.
- Monitor activity and departmental processes to ensure adherence to service levels, procedures and regulatory requirements.
- Maintain up to date records on client activity.
- Co-ordinate resolution of issues acting as the central point of contact for problem definition, actions required, timelines, resources and delivery.
- Liaise with clients, trustees, auditors and other departments on operational and administrative issues to ensure client expectations are met and any queries/concerns/issues are identified, tracked and resolved.
- Maintain technical and managerial capability for job, specifically, develop an in depth knowledge of all products and service offerings for allocated clients, keeping abreast of market and industry developments
- Maintenance and development of KPI’s in conjunction with Service Director and TA
- Work closely with the respective Service Director
- Escalation of issues and concerns to the Client Management team manager
- Facilitate on site visits (Trustee, Due Diligence etc)
- Either solid experience in a NAV/ Fund Accounting operational environment; or broader experience in several related business areas including perhaps trade capture, data, reconciliations, custody & treasury ops,
- Experience managing client relationships, including at senior levels
- Ability to work on a self-directed basis
- Effective delegation skills
- Proven problem solving and negotiation skills
- Proven ability to uncover solutions and understand root causes
- An effective communicator on all levels and having polished presentation skills
- Full time contract of employment
- City Centre locations close to main railway station and flexible working arrangements
- Flexible benefits package, including life and medical insurance, health screening, fitness discount programme, employee assistance program
- Award-winning Wellbeing Program supporting you with your unique health and wellbeing needs
- Pension scheme
- On-site childcare and a parental buddy programme
- Exciting opportunities for career and global mobility
- Diverse and inclusive environment
- Employee Referral Program
- Recognition programmes
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in charity projects and Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments and safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.