Finance Future Leaders Graduate Programme, Poland, 2023
Join the GSK’s Finance Future Leaders Graduate Programme – Poland, 2023: Help us get ahead of disease together
Education required: Undergraduate degree from an accredited college/university, in a business discipline with a focus in finance or accounting. Graduation by 08/2023
Language requirement: Written and spoken fluency in English
Other requirements: Willingness to be geographically mobile (domestic or international) throughout rotations
Expected Start date: September 2023
Application deadline: We will close this vacancy when we have enough applications, so please apply as soon as you can to be considered
Assessment Centre Date: January 2023
Are you looking for a career where you can help positively impact the health of billions of people?
GSK is a global biopharma company with a special purpose – to unite science, technology and talent to get ahead of disease together. Getting ahead means preventing disease as well as treating it, and we aim to impact the health of 2.5 billion people around the world in the next 10 years.
Our success absolutely depends on our people. We want GSK to be a place where people feel inspired, encouraged and challenged to be the best they can be. A place where they can be themselves – feeling welcome, valued and included. Where they can keep growing and look after their wellbeing. So, if you share our ambition, join us at this exciting moment in our journey to get ahead together.
Find out more:
Inspired to help us get ahead together? Apply for the Finance programme at GSK today!
Are you a self-motivated, adaptable graduate with an interest in finance? Finance supports everything we do here at GSK and, if you join us, you’ll use numbers to make a difference. We offer an independent viewpoint, driving decision-making and strategy across our organisation. We also maximise profitability by managing cost, cash and return on investment.
This is your opportunity to be part of a team that prides itself on delivering excellence and being accountable for impact.
Ahead together with tailored training and career development
If you’re a graduate with the talent and ambition to lead others, we’ll help you develop the expertise to become one of our Future Leaders. This is what you can expect:
- over three years, you’ll have three rotations (jobs) that will challenge and stretch you
- you’ll enjoy a challenging and varied programme, with numerous opportunities
- you’ll learn and embed the core technical finance and systems knowledge you need to drive performance
- you’ll develop a regional or global perspective and broaden your enterprise mindset
What will you do?
- be a trusted advisor to your peers and colleagues, driving continuous innovation and improvement
- you will have an opportunity to give robust, insightful analysis to the business, that could be anything from commercial to manufacturing or R&D, to support their decision making
- hone your finance skills on a tailored development programme
- work in a multicultural environment in a leading global healthcare organisation
- inspire a team to achieve unprecedented success
What are we looking for?
- to be a high achieving ambitious graduate with a desire for a career in finance
- to be committed to gaining your CIMA qualification (company funded)
- to be self-motivated and proactive with a questioning and analytical mind
- excellent communication skills
- the ability to multitask and perform under pressure
- to be skilled at building strong relationships with stakeholders
- to be adaptable and cope with change
What do we offer you?
- A competitive salary
- An annual bonus based on company performance
- Access to healthcare and well-being programs, savings programs, time off and childcare support
- Employee recognition programs, which reward exceptional achievements
- On-the-job experience and formal and informal training and development, delivered through a mixture of coaching, mentoring and formal training programs
- Our values and eexpectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture
- These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork
- Career at one of the leading global healthcare companies
- Life insurance and pension plan
- Private medical package with additional preventive healthcare services for employees and their eligible
- Possibilities of development within the role and company’s structure
- Supportive community and integration events
- Free car and bike parking, locker rooms and showers