HR Operations Manager
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Must have strong track record of client management, team management, other stakeholder management
- Clear understanding of SLA, KPIs and targets and should have experience of driving it.
- Experience of defining and documenting processes, SOPs, QRGs etc.
- Proven experience of driving improvements, quality and high performance within the team. Project management experience is a plus
- Leadership and organizational skills to meet deadlines
- Very good knowledge of continuous improvement methodology, automation and robotization tools
- Strong process knowledge in workforce administration/Employee data administration
- Strong project management skills applied in a business/corporate environment
- Experience in managing multiple design project
- Strong client management and team management skills
- Experience of managing employee life cycle activities like personal/job/pay changes, HR documentation, New hire/onboarding, transfers, leave & absences, promotions, relocations, separations, etc.
- System data entry experience (Oracle HCM, Taleo, SuccessFactors, etc.)
- Handle employee requests according to the project deadlines - Handle complex problems raised by client and provide solution
- Handle client communication and client Reporting
- Excellent job organization and time management skills
- Attention to details and very good analytical skills
- Good communication skills
- Interaction with Client daily via phone, chat and email, work on resolving HR related issues, cooperate with other delivery team members
It's not essential, but we appreciate if you also have:
- Valid experience of 12-17 years in H2R domain
- Leading global delivery teams across H2R
- Post-Graduation required
- Positive team player
- Team management
- Experience in leading HR service delivery & transformation
- Experience in HR technology
What duties will help you grow?
- Design and deliver effective, creative process strategies and best practices to deliver high quality HR Admin operations
- Play an active role in developing his/her team, recruiting, training, backup planning and attrition management for his/her team
- Interface with clients regarding specific job orders, issues, improvements, escalations, etc
- Responsible for generating, maintaining and managing strong relationships with the client and fulfilling client HR ops needs within minimal time
- Able to handle daily activities which include client handling, escalations, deliveries
- Identifying and leading process improvements
- Responsible for team’s performance and growth
- Responsible for ensuring up to date process documentation, change management and process & audit compliance
- Responsible for ensuring client and management reporting & proactive projection of challenges and probable solutions
- Manage the client engagement
- Works with designated stakeholders to gather and finalize commitments to meet contractual thresholds
- Respond to client’s queries & escalations accurately (via phone, live chat, email and case management system)
- Process, maintain & administer HR transactions & provide support (e.g. Talent development, Mobility, Workforce administration, talent acquisition, case management, HR helpdesk, remuneration, etc.)
- Provide clarification of HR policies and procedures
- Manage assigned part of the process according to Capgemini methodology and/or agreed transition plan
- Organize knowledge sharing sessions both within the team and cross teams
- Update all required process documentation (process maps and procedures) and other documentation within agreed timeframes on the defined support tool
- Liaison with third parties, vendors and multiple stake holders
- Resolving errors, escalations and issues on time
- Develop, mentor, and coach junior team members
- Develop process excellence in Operation activities
- Ensuring quality and timeliness of work
- Focused, diligent, high on quality and timeliness are the basic requirements for the role
- Contribute to team “Business As Usual” activities such as hiring, process improvement, service standardization, etc.
- Exhibit strong problem-solving and business acumen skills.
- Demonstrate advanced proficiency in written and verbal communication skills
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don't have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities (e. g OUTfront, Women@Capgemini, Foreigners Community) and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Possibility to work in terms of Flexible Work Policy, which include work in a hybrid model, flexible working hours, equipment package and more.
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: https://youtu.be/K8v_UJ7CH8c
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).