Expert Cloud Native Developer
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
Cloud Core Resource Controller (CCRC) is the commercial realization of the 3GPP Network Functions NSSF and NRF, which provides resource control in the 5GC network in an automated way. We are building new teams to develop this products.
We are now looking for passionate talents to participate in CCRC network functions development.
Your role will be part of multi-functional teams by Lean and Agile ways of working. Look forward to your joining with us in the evolution of new technology and growing business opportunities!
We are looking for Senior/Expert/Architect Cloud Native Developer with C++ and/or Golang.
What do you need to start?
- Solid development experience and skills on C/C++ or GO
- Software development skills with proven experience in Cloud native software stacks and execution environments (Kubernetes, Dockers).
- Proficient in programming of open-platform, real-time and high-availability system, as well as scripting.
- Solid knowledge on IP networking, multi-thread programming and database
- Experience in software version control tool, such as Git, etc.
- Great leadership skill
- Knowledge sharing & collaboration & communication skills
- Good command of English
What duties will help you grow?
- Be responsible for software development, coding in C++/GO, testing with Python and Java
- Design documentation like component description and use case modeling during design and implementation
- Write test analysis document, design test framework and test cases in Python
- Perform trouble shooting and customer support
You should not expect “standard tasks” in this role. Your tasks may change over time and vary depending on the stage of the project. Flexibility, open-mindedness, and the ability to learn new skills will help you to grow in this job.
The chance to use your skills and imagination to push the boundaries of what´s possible. To build never seen before solutions to some of the world’s toughest problems. You´ll be challenged, but you won’t be alone. You´ll be joining a team of diverse innovators, all driven to go beyond the status quo to craft what comes next.
What have we prepared for you?
Space where you can develop yourself:
- We are focused on innovation and R&D. Working at Capgemini Engineering you will be using cutting-edge technologies to work on international projects and gain multi-sector expertise.
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding, NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: e.g. MS Azure, AWS, Google or ServiceNow.
Our famous atmosphere:
There’s always someone happy to start a day with a cup of coffee with you – even virtually! We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Home office: it’s your choice when you want to work from home.
- Private medical care which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
As an integral part of the Capgemini Group, at Capgemini Engineering we combines world-leading engineering, research and development services with digital manufacturing expertise to create innovative and world-changing solutions on an international scale.
Our team is more than 52,000 engineers and scientists in over 30 countries across sectors including aeronautics, automotive, railways, communications, energy, life sciences, semiconductors, software & internet, aerospace & defense, and consumer products.
Do you want to get to know us better? Visit our website: https://capgemini-engineering.com/en/