Regulatory Administration provides regulatory filing and board administration services to BNY Mellon’s US registered mutual fund clients.
As a member of the team, you will work with US-based team members and assist with the preparation of mutual fund filings made with the US Securities and Exchange Commission and other regulatory agencies, as applicable. You will also assist in the preparation and delivery of board packs for quarterly and annual meetings for clients’ Boards of Trustees/Directors.
Tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Regulatory Filings: assist in the drafting and filing of (i) post effective amendments to registration statements, and supplements to the prospectus and statement of additional information, as needed, (ii) proxy statements, (iii) Forms 24f-2, N-CEN, N-CSR and N-PX, (iv) tender offer documents, (v) fidelity bond documents, and (vi) such other regulatory documents or forms as may be agreed to, in writing, with the client.
- Board Administration: assist in the preparation, coordination and distribution of board and committee meeting materials, including, but not limited to: notices, agendas, resolutions, minutes and memoranda in connection with a client’s board/committee meetings. You may also participate and take and draft minutes of the meeting.
- Other Tasks: assist with departmental and company initiatives, as applicable.
As a successful candidate you will be given an opportunity to acquire and develop knowledge of the US mutual fund industry and corresponding securities laws.
During your first few months, you will receive on the job training, as well as be assigned a mentor to assist in your overall onboarding and integration in the Department. You will be assigned to US-based client teams and receive training from US- and Poland-based staff (core services, policies and procedures, securities laws, electronic reporting platforms, etc.).
If you are interested in:
- Working with the English language (both verbal and written)
- Working in a team environment – both independently and collaboratively
- Working cross-culturally with international team members
- Learning about US regulatory reporting laws
- Advanced English proficiency (both verbal and written)
- Strong writing skills
- Multitasking and attention to detail
- High motivation & willingness to learn (self-starters)
- Interested working both individually and collaboratively within a team
- Soft skills – conscientious in approach and able to work proactively
- Proven organizational and time management skills and the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word – Excel – PowerPoint)
- Full time contract of employment
- City Centre locations close to main railway station and flexible working arrangements
- Flexible benefits package, including life and medical insurance, health screening, fitness discount program, employee assistance program
- Award-winning Wellbeing Program supporting you with your unique health and wellbeing needs
- Pension scheme
- On-site childcare and a parental buddy program
- Exciting opportunities for career and global mobility
- Diverse and inclusive environment
- Employee Referral Program
- Recognition program
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in charity projects and Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments and safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.