For over 235 years, Bank of New York Mellon (BNY Mellon) has been at the center of the global financial markets, providing the world’s leading institutions the tools, capabilities, and services to be distinctive investors. We power individuals and institutions to succeed in the global economy providing investment management, investment services and wealth management.
With a dedicated business presence on six continents and in 35 countries, BNY Mellon delivers global scale at the local level. The Global Delivery Centre in Wroclaw is a growing location, predominately providing support services to BNY Mellon entities in the areas of fund accounting, investment operations and technology.
Our organizational culture stands on solid values – Integrity, Strength in Diversity, Passion for Excellence and Courage to Lead. Our guiding principles drive us to always do what’s right, helping everyone feel included on the way, to take the risks necessary to lead and get things done.
KVG provides a full suite of fund administration services to German clients. The department consists of three main pillars i.e. Securities and Static Data Management, Reporting and Fund Accounting. There are seven people working in the Reporting team with focus on Client, Regulatory, Financial and Risk reporting. A successful candidate would mainly support the Reporting team in the field of Client and Regulatory Reporting.
Working hours: 8.00 – 17.00 (may be subject to change, flexibility appreciated).
- As a Senior Representative in Reporting, Analysis and Risk Support team you are responsible for:
- Creation and delivery of daily client reporting.
- Creation and analysis of various reports (client / regulatory / internal).
- Collaboration with other teams (Risk Controlling, Fund Accounting, Securities and Static Data Management).
- Ensuring that daily work flows, procedures and controls are effectively executed in a timely manner.
- Creation, documentation and optimization of workflows and processes.
- Preparation of the relevant documentation and coordination for external and internal audit in close cooperation with other team members.
- Participation in special projects as required.
The successful candidate will demonstrate/possess:
- Degree in Finance or Economy or other similar discipline.
- Fluent English, spoken and written (min. B2 level).
- Knowledge of German is a plus.
- Proven relevant work experience of 1-2 years within financial services are preferred.
- Very good communication skills.
- Good knowledge of MS Office preferable.
- Full time contract of employment
- Life and medical insurance, pension scheme
- Diverse and inclusive environment strengthened with your unique perspective
- Award-winning Wellbeing Program supporting you with your individual health and wellbeing needs
- Parental support, including back-up childcare, on-site kindergarten and buddy program
- Structured career development and possibilities for and global mobility
- Exciting opportunities for career and global mobility
- Well-defined recognition programs helping you build your personal brand
- City Centre locations close to main railway station and flexible working arrangements
- Flexible benefits package including fitness discounts and cafeteria system
- Employee Referral Program
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in community and charity projects through Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments and safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.