BNY Mellon is a global investments company dedicated to helping its clients manage and service their financial assets throughout the investment lifecycle. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations, or individual investors, BNY Mellon delivers informed investment and wealth management and investment services in 35 countries. As of March 31, 2021, BNY Mellon had $41.7 trillion in assets under custody and/or administration, and $2.2 trillion in assets under management. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments. BNY Mellon is the corporate brand of The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation (NYSE: BK). Additional information is available on www.bnymellon.com Follow us on Twitter @BNYMellon or visit our newsroom at www.bnymellon.com/newsroom for the latest company news.
Team Overview :
ICT is a change function that leads the planning and execution of the International change portfolio across International legal entities and regions, covering all complex business change programmes that represent BNY Mellon’s International priorities.
ICT activities include:
- Support business opportunities in region and execution of agreed and aligned priorities (e.g.
- Germany, China, Australia, Japan).
- Convene, organise, motivate and support cross business groups to collaborate and deliver change in line with client and regulatory expectations.
- Deliver cross LOB regulatory change initiatives across International regions.
- Execute cross entity governance and efficiency programs.
- Support execution of strategic footprint plans.
- Ensure connectivity of International with enterprise change programs
- Act as the primary contact for internal clients and groups within the organization for the ICT team in Poland.
- Manage the team to meet the ICT directed tasks and objectives.
- Lead the team by setting, monitoring, and demanding high standards of performance and conduct.
- Responsible for the oversight of adherence to BNYM policies.
- First point of contact for personnel issues that occur within the team.
- Establish the team as the central point of contact for all matters related to the project.
- Demonstrate, monitor and demand high standards for all aspects of the delivery of the project including timeliness, transparency, quality of materials, clarity and consistency of approach and the discharge of responsibilities.
- Manages communication with the business at a detailed functional level and discusses/resolves issues.
- Manages client expectations and ensures project delivery is in conformance with company methodologies.
- End-to-end project management activities such as project reporting, project planning, issue/risk identification and tracking, scope management, relationship management and other project documentation preparation in accordance with the relevant (ECO) policies and processes.
- Maximize their individual contribution, their professional growth and their ability to function effectively with their colleagues as a team.
- Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience in business
- management or related field is required.
- 7-10 years of total work experience in Project Management preferred. Project Management
- Professional (PMP) certification and/or Prince2 certification is preferred.
- Experience in the Financial Services sector preferred.
- Literacy in the following software packages: Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel (high level of skill essential), Visio, MS Project (not essential).
Desirable Organisational/Business Knowledge:
- Knowledge of BNY Mellon organisation specifically the Lines of Business and Legal Entity structure.
- Knowledge of BNY Mellon products and services.
- Knowledge of BNY Mellon core banking systems.
Key Competencies Required:
- Strong leadership.
- Delivers compelling and effective presentations and written communications.
- Strong stakeholder management including facilitating, training and coaching.
- Highly organised.
- Strong outcome focus.
- Very Strong Detail Orientation
- Full time contract of employment
- City Centre locations close to main railway station and flexible working arrangements
- Flexible benefits package, including life and medical insurance, health screening, fitness discount programme, employee assistance program
- Award-winning Wellbeing Program supporting you with your unique health and wellbeing needs
- Pension scheme
- On-site childcare and a parental buddy programme
- Exciting opportunities for career and global mobility
- Diverse and inclusive environment
- Employee Referral Program
- Recognition programmes
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in charity projects and Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments and safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.