Data Analyst with French
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Analytical skills with attention to details and accuracy for numerical work
- Hands-on Excel experience
- Very good command of English and fluent French is a must
- Outcome focused, independent and pro-active personality
- Ability to manage heavy workload (to meet the deadlines and deliver high standards of work by planning and prioritizing)
It's not essential, but we appreciate if you also have:
Knowledge of other MS Office Programs
Ability to use web searching techniques
What duties will help you grow?
- Analysing and summarizing information and trends to gain insights on large client data.
- Reviewing raw data outputs, processing data, documenting data and gain extracting actionable intelligence
- Communicate complex data findings in a clear, understandable manner among multiple teams or to the data analyst leads
- Help the leads in root cause analysis. Proactively identify issues and risks, and work with the team for timely resolutions
- Cooperation with other team members to work on solutions on various issues
What have we prepared for you?
Space where you can develop yourself:
- Development programs, external courses & conferences, co-funding for certificates, NEXT platform with free access to TED talks, Coursera materials, articles and virtual trainings: MS Azure, AWS, Google Cloud or ServiceNow.
- You will have possibility to join various technical communities.
- Flexible working hours thanks to a variety of projects. Ask your recruiter about possible options.
Our famous atmosphere:
We don’t have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives. There’s always someone happy to start a day with a cup of coffee with you – even virtually! We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Possibility to work in terms of Flexible Work Policy, which include work in a hybrid model, flexible working hours, equipment package and more.
- Well-being package (private medical care, additional life insurance & StayWell helpline).
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais access.
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program.
Who are we?
As the digital innovation, consulting and transformation brand of the Capgemini Group, Capgemini Invent helps CxOs envision and build what’s next for their organizations. Located in more than 30 offices and 22 creative studios around the world, it´s 6,000+ strong team combines strategy, technology, data science and creative design with deep industry expertise and insights, to develop new digital solutions and business models of the future.
We are a rapidly growing team of talented Data Science enthusiasts which have dedicated themselves to building innovative and data-driven products & services for customers across industries. Our aim is to rapidly develop cutting-edge solutions by applying the latest technologies and data science techniques.
Do you have any additional questions about our job offers? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).