For our Client, an international chain of stores with sports goods, we are looking for a candidate for the position of
- partnering with business stakeholders to understand their objectives, and scope how their business problems might be solved with data,
- proactively suggesting analysis supporting business decisions,
- making recommendations based on findings to improve a particular area in a business,
- assist in making strategic data-related decisions by analyzing, manipulating, tracking, internally managing, and reporting data,
- identifying opportunities to improve information management,
- communicating requirements and partnering with relevant technology and data specialists.
- minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in data roles,
- curious and business outcome focused with an ability to quickly understand a business area,
- focused on creating real business value with data based solutions,
- understanding of statistics and methods used by data scientists,
- strong collaboration skills having worked with business stakeholders at different levels of seniority and technical proficiency,
- excellent written and oral communication skills,
- broad understanding of data strategy and how data can be used to transform business,
- project management or leading small projects in data domain,
- at least basic knowledge of SQL.
- opportunity to work with leading technologies,
- development in dynamic e-commerce and brick sector,
- base salary complimented by monthly and quarterly bonus,
- private medical care, life insurance,
- flexible working time.