For our Client, an international company based in Poznań, we are looking for candidates to take the position of
Mid/Senior RTR Specialist
- performing RTR processes activities such as preparation of balance sheet accounts reconciliations and posting of journal entries,
- management of the fixed assets module and accounting in the general ledger in accordance with US GAAP/IFRS standards and reporting plans,
- preparing periodical financial reports for internal and external purposes,
- performing period/year-end closing activities and preparation of closing reports,
- creation and update of process documentation,
- performing Quality control checks.
- min. Bachelor’s degree in Finance & Accounting or equivalent certification,
- 2+ years of relevant experience in accounting or financial departments (RTR, Fixed Assets, PTP),
- good knowledge of accounting rules,
- experience in performing year-end procedures,
- knowledge of SAP software would be an assets,
- strong analytical, mathematical and problem-solving skills, process improvement oriented,
- good knowledge of English (min. B2).
- flexible working hours,
- hybrid work model,
- opportunity to take part in international projects and gain experience with various business,
- internal training program,
- private medical care, Multisport Card and many other social benefits to choose from,
- many promotion and development possibilities,
- international work environment.