Sales&Marketing Manager (Pursuit Marketer)
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Experience in writing crisp and concise sales messaging to influence the client perception of our services
- Experience from sales support, account management or bid management in a professional services/outsourcing environment, coupled with professional experience in marketing communications
- Experience in working with agencies and/or working in an IT services or B2B product environment
- Experience in digital marketing and web development implementation
- Documented hands-on experience developing creative strategies
- Highly detailed project management and multi-tasking skills
- A very high standard of quality control, i.e. ability to assess a high quality of design work and to ensure that content is written to the highest standard (and potentially multi-lingual)
- A good negotiator with the ability to manage third party vendors
What duties will help you grow?
- Developing and running marketing strategies for key bids and contracts – develop marketing campaigns and marketing collateral (ex.: visual ID, booklets, videos/animations, creatives, etc.) that effectively position and differentiate Capgemini during a bidding process
- Driving best practices and advising on best course of action – introduce efficiencies/improvements in day-to-day operations of allocated resources, optimize success of bid support activities through proper measurement, analysis, benchmarking and reporting on activities performed. Advise the sales teams on effective approaches to branding, positioning, and marketing of services/products during the bid and then driving those activities.
- Proactively support sales/marketing activities – work closely with the sales teams to position Capgemini ahead of, and during, contract renewal processes, new bids/tenders. Working with the sales team to develop and amplify bid’s value proposition, create activities that generate interest in Capgemini’s services and help the sales team execute a successful bid campaign endto-end.
- Support select account/s with long-term account based marketing – developing marketing campaigns and driving content development, support on how to optimise existing content for both traditional and digital channels, finding/researching new topics and proposing new approaches to attract client attention based on account goals, developing new methods to distribute content at different stages of the account development cycle for maximum responsiveness
- Demand generation: You will be responsible for both service retention and growth (promoting, cross-selling, building demand) of services and support to our internal stakeholders. You will build deep relationships with key marketing, sales and product decision makers within our organization, to whom you will be able to provide targeted marketing support.
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Opportunity to lead projects from start to finish
- Internal development programs, and training budget (to be used for online and off-site trainings)
- Access to rich range of industry-leading training resources, Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials and Interaction Design Foundation platform.
- You can flexibly shape your career path thanks to a wide range of internal roles.
Our legendary atmosphere:
We don't have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities (e. g OUTfront, Women@Capgemini, Foreigners Community) and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are friendly, welcoming team of expats, recent grads, agency-seasoned creatives, and domain experts from all over the world – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Possibility to work in terms of Flexible Work Policy, which include work in a hybrid model, flexible working hours, equipment package and more.
- Contract for an indefinite period from the beginning of your employment
- Outstanding international team of friendly, motivated and multi-talented people
- The latest Apple equipment.
- Customizable private medical care, with the option of additional dental coverage
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- A full and varied range of social events, sporting activities and gatherings (whenever circumstances permit)
- • Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- • Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- • Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options, and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of the teams is MACS (Marketing And Creative Services) – Capgemini’s in-house agency which provides services across the globe. MACS as a part of Capgemini Business Services unit, has over 60 copywriters, marketers, designers, and developers from a wide variety of backgrounds and 13 different nationalities.
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).