Senior Finance and Accounting Specialist (Credit & Collections) with French
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Very good command of French (level B2/C1, very good writing and speaking skills)
- Good knowledge of English (level B2)
- Proven experience in customer service/collection or similar area
- Finance & Accounting background would be an asset
- Working knowledge of MS Office
- Comfortable working with targets
- Very good interpersonal & communication skills
What duties will help you grow?
- Managing of own Client portfolio as per Collection strategy
- Contacting the clients (e-mail and/or phone) to obtain information about the payment status
- Dealing with disputed invoices cooperating with Account Managers and Project Managers
- Taking actions in order to achieve cash collections targets
- Monitoring aging of receivable invoices
- Reporting on collection activity and target realization status to Business stakeholders
- Supporting Team Leader in monitoring cash collections progress and taking actions to improve the process
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don't have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities (e. g OUTfront, Women@Capgemini, Foreigners Community) and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Possibility to work in terms of Flexible Work Policy, which include work in a hybrid model, flexible working hours, equipment package and more.
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: Who are we statistically at Capgemini Poland in 2022?
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).