Senior Software Engineer (Python)
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
Capgemini engineering provides premium software engineering services to leading technology companies. Our customers usually range from startup to high growth and VC-backed companies, which drives a culture of acceleration and innovation. We are sure that team extension is the only engagement model, which works best.
Our client is a tech company which creates, provides, and hosts the online services behind some of the world's biggest game titles. The real challenges that they take on every day affect almost half a billion players.
We seek new team members who will work with us and our client to build complex infrastructure to connect gamers around the world!
What do you need to start?
- Strong software development experience,
- Commercial Python development experience,
- Experience with Docker,
- Strong background in open source and Linux environments,
- Understanding of REST APIs,
- Experience with database technologies,
- Broad understanding of networking protocols such as TCP/IP and HTTP,
- Experience with continuous integration and Agile Methodologies,
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent,
- Intermediate level of English.
It's not essential, but we appreciate if you also have:
- Experience with OAUTH flows,
- C++ knowledge,
- Experience in a high-volume or critical production service environment.
What duties will help you grow?
- Design, code and unit test,
- Participate in code reviews,
- Create and update documentation,
- Work independently and in a team environment,
- Participate in daily meetings and regular planning sessions,
- Work in a close contact with customer’s team, provide technical solutions adding value to the product itself,
- Troubleshoot problems,
- Report to TL current tasks status as well as technical and other risks.
What have we prepared for you?
Space where you can develop yourself:
- We are focused on innovation and R&D. Working at Capgemini Engineering you will be using cutting-edge technologies to work on international projects and gain multi-sector expertise.
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding, NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: e.g. MS Azure, AWS, Google or ServiceNow.
Our famous atmosphere:
There’s always someone happy to start a day with a cup of coffee with you – even virtually! We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Home office: it’s your choice when you want to work from home.
- Private medical care which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
As an integral part of the Capgemini Group, at Capgemini Engineering we combines world-leading engineering, research and development services with digital manufacturing expertise to create innovative and world-changing solutions on an international scale.
Our team is more than 52,000 engineers and scientists in over 30 countries across sectors including aeronautics, automotive, railways, communications, energy, life sciences, semiconductors, software & internet, aerospace & defense, and consumer products.
Do you want to get to know us better? Visit our website: https://capgemini-engineering.com/en/