Team Lead Developer (Angular)
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Solid experience on frontend developer position,
- Knowledge of OOP,
- Experience with Angular 11+ framework,
- Work experience with TypeScript,
- Experience in RxJS and reactive programming,
- Upper-intermediate level of English, good communication skills.
- Team Lead experience
What duties will help you grow?
- Lead a cross-functional team of engineers, set objectives and achieve results and develop engineers in the team
- Delivering new features, rewriting of legacy application pages using modern Angular,
- Keeping frontend ecosystem up to date, ensuring high performance on desktop and writing tested, idiomatic, and documented Typescript code,
- Coordinating the workflow between the graphic designer and yourself,
- Cooperating with the back-end developers in the process of building the RESTful API, communicating with external web services.
What have we prepared for you?
Space where you can develop yourself:
- We are focused on innovation and R&D. Working at Capgemini Engineering you will be using cutting-edge technologies to work on international projects and gain multi-sector expertise.
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding, NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: e.g. MS Azure, AWS, Google or ServiceNow.
Our famous atmosphere:
- There’s always someone happy to start a day with a cup of coffee with you – even virtually! We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Home office: it’s your choice when you want to work from home.
- Private medical care which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
As an integral part of the Capgemini Group, at Capgemini Engineering we combines world-leading engineering, research and development services with digital manufacturing expertise to create innovative and world-changing solutions on an international scale.
Our team is more than 52,000 engineers and scientists in over 30 countries across sectors including aeronautics, automotive, railways, communications, energy, life sciences, semiconductors, software & internet, aerospace & defense, and consumer products.
Do you want to get to know us better? Visit our website: https://capgemini-engineering.com/en/