For our Client, an international, well-known company, which is expanding its structures, we are currently looking for experienced Candidates who want to take the position of
- managing AP process executed across different locations and parties,
- developing and maintaining systems, procedures and policies, including account payable functions to ensure adherence to company guidelines,
- responding with company staff and vendors concerning subcontracting, billing and other accounts payable related issues,
- daily management of 50 FTE structure,
- providing assistance to project managers, divisions, operations, and management,
- implementation process that will drive improvements in compliance activities,
- acting as the point of contact for external, internal and SOX audits related to the AP processes,
- reviews operating procedures for department.
- experienced leader with an understanding of what it takes to execute PtP processes in a multi-national environment,
- minimum of 5 years relevant business experience, people management is a must,
- experience in managing large teams (+30 FTE),
- excellent written and spoken business level in English (C1),
- proficiency in SAP,
- Lean/Six Sigma qualification will be an asset,
- very good communication skills for communicating with support personnel and management,
- drive/enthusiasm/team worker,
- ability to lead and motivate teams,
- strong analytical skills and problem solving skills.
- hybrid work model,
- challenging work in a professional and international environment,
- external and internal training programs,
- extra bonuses based on personal, team performance and business growth,
- a set of social packages such as MyBenefit cafeteria system, medical care, additional life insurance.