Are you looking for new opportunities? Would like to meet the Reconciliation Team at BNY Mellon?
If you answer is positive to both questions, feel free to send your CV and take part in our Interview Super Days on the 13th & 14th of December 2022.
What to expect?
Once you´ve applied for the opportunity, your CV will be reviewed and in case you might be a potential fit for the team you will have a short call with a recruiter and as the last step an one hour online interview with the managers, happening on the 13th &14th December.
How does the team look like?
We´re based in Wroclaw with about 40 employees and collaborating with colleagues from New York, Chennai, Pune & Dublin on a daily basis. The shift starts at 7am and we´re making sure that any differences in our data is properly investigated and identified, so that the company can run his and client businesses on the highest level. The team works with several dynamic tools and systems to assist in the monitoring and resolution of tasks and use up to date technology to collaborate with internal colleagues.
What is the job about?
The duties and tasks you will learn and be responsible for may include, but may not be limited to, the following:
- Reconciliation of stock and cash positions
- Updating data in internal BNY Mellon systems
- Breaks investigation
- Monitors exceptions until resolved
- Responding to client enquiries
- Working on process automation
- Taking part in other process related projects
What do we expect from you?
- The successful candidate needs to be enthusiastic, attentive to detail, flexible and have the drive to be successful while working in a dynamic and challenging environment.
- Strong communication and time management skills.
- Ability to prioritise, multi-task and work under time pressure.
- They should be a team player, focused on consistently achieving both team and company goals.
- Ability to learn quickly and take responsibility for own learning and development.
- Focused attitude to work, excellent individual and teamwork skills and an ability to consistently meet deadlines.
- Fluency in English (speaking and writing)
What can we offer?
We provide clearly defined, transparent development pathways to help you grow both personally and professionally. The benefits we offer to you were carefully selected to build your comfort of working and help you reach your personal goals:
- Full time contract of employment
- Life and medical insurance, pension scheme
- Diverse and inclusive environment strengthened with your unique perspective
- Award-winning Wellbeing Program supporting you with your individual health and wellbeing needs
- Parental support, including back-up childcare, on-site kindergarten and buddy program
- Structured career development and possibilities for and global mobility
- Exciting opportunities for career and global mobility
- Well-defined recognition programs helping you build your personal brand
- City Centre locations close to main railway station and flexible working arrangements
- Flexible benefits package including fitness discounts and cafeteria system
- Employee Referral Program
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in community and charity projects through Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments and safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.