Accountant with German
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Advanced knowledge of German (at least C1) and English (at least B2)
- At least 1 year of previous experience in Finance & Accounting, preferably in OTC area
- Good knowledge of SAP and MS Excel
- Ability to deal with all types of Customer queries and disputes within the role
- Ability to communicate both verbally and in writing with internal customers and the Client in a professional manner
- Good analytical skills and attention to details
What duties will help you grow?
- Monitoring, creating and applying changes to customer and vendor accounts
- Contacting customers regarding overdue or unapplied payments (calls, e-mails)
- Investigating and resolving unapplied payments
- Responding to Client queries
- Ensuring accounts receivables are cleared
- Updating account status records and collection efforts
- Reporting on collections activity and accounts receivables status
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don't have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities (e. g OUTfront, Women@Capgemini, Foreigners Community) and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Possibility to work in terms of Flexible Work Policy, which include work in a hybrid model, flexible working hours, equipment package and more.
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: https://youtu.be/K8v_UJ7CH8c
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).